More like me

Sorry in advanced guys... these next few chapters are not going to be happy go lucky... 

IT'S FINE 

BTS

Jungkook was struggling with sleep when Namjoon lightly knocked on his door. Jungkook called for him to come in, sitting up on his bed and turning on the light. Namjoon walked in silently, closing the door behind him.

"What's up?" Jungkook asked, sleepily rubbing his eyes.

"I've got to tell you something." Namjoon said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Jungkook ran his tongue along his bottom lip as he sat up more, tilted his head towards Namjoon, indicating he was listing.

"I talked to Alya." Namjoon rested his hands on his knees. "And I know it is hard to believe, but Katrina is telling the truth about not knowing what is going on whenever she pushes you away."

Jungkook felt his chest inflate with the same annoyance and anger from earlier. "How so?" He snapped, not really wanted to talk about this again. 

Namjoon pursed his lips as he looked directly at Jungkook. "Alya said she had a trigger with physical touch ever since her brother."

Jungkook's breath caught. "I-" He stuttered, shaking his head very slowly. "I didn't even think about that." He looked down, suddenly feeling bad. "But how can she not know?"

"I don't really get it either, but the only reason Alya knows is because she has been around her for so long, and she knew how she was before her brother. She is not mad at you, and you didn't do anything wrong, but I thought you should know." Namjoon moved to stand. "Oh, and don't talk to her about it."

"What?" Jungkook narrowed his eyebrows. "How come?"

"Because, Alya, want's to bring it up, so maybe just keep quiet until she says something."

Jungkook nodded, a little antsy now. "Where is Katrina? Is she in her room?"

"Actually, no." Namjoon said, stopping at the door frame. "Hoseok was making something that required some weird chemical, so Katrina offered to go and get it."

"By herself?" Jungkook almost jumped out of bed. "How long ago did she leave?"

"I don't know, ten minutes? She'll be fine Jungkook, it's not like she hasn't done this a million of times before."

"I still want to try and catch her, even if it is on her way back. Did she say where she was going?" Jungkook asked, slipping on a jacket.

Namjoon let out a sigh and ran a hand over his face. "The science lab in the middle of the city, you know the one by the hospital?"

"Yeah, I know the one." Jungkook pushed past him. "I'll be back."

***

Titiana

I tossed the box up and down before remembering that this was highly explosive. I bit down on my lip as I slowly held it steady, reading the side of the box. It has been a while since I have broken into a chemical lab, but when Hoseok asked, I offered right away. I wanted to get out of the house, get some air.

To be honest, I lied a little bit to Jungkook before. I had a guess as to why my mind was instinctively pushing him away. It was James's fault. Not his directly maybe, but everyone that was in on it. It was the most logical answer, I just didn't want it to be true. 

I had to talk to Jungkook, I hated the thought that he could be sitting in his room right now thinking that I was mad at him, or that he did something wrong. None of this was his fault, nor should he be stressing over it.