Nobody messes with Jungkook

BTS

Jungkook watched the ground as he walked, noticing the car lights come up on him a little too late. He looked at the car rushing towards him, honking. He didn't even bother to move, his body wouldn't do anything. He stood with his hands in his pockets, watching, waiting for the car to hit him, only one person going through his head. He could have sworn he even heard her voice, calling out for him.

But she wouldn't be here.

Titiana

Alya had called a few times. That I expected. What I didn't expect was Yoongi. He hadn't called as much as Alya, but he had called a few times. I eventually turned my phone off, just wanting time by myself. I felt more guilty than mad at this point. I shouldn't have said the things I did, I should have listened to him and what he had to say, I was just so...

Diana got in my head. That was her plan all along, and I hated myself that I fell for it. I hated that I lashed out at Jungkook when I saw the whole thing. He was planning on just walking away when she kissed him. It was all her, and I could have avoided this so easily, but I just had to be a stupid teenage girl.

I ran a very irritated hand through my hair, hesitating with taking out my phone and calling Jungkook. I should just go back and face him, apologize.

I took in a deep breath as I spun around, walking back towards the house. I kept running through different things in my head to say. I've never been good at saying sorry, or anything feelings wise for that matter. But I had to make it good for Jungkook. I'm sure he's beating himself up right now.

I started to walk faster at the thought of him punishing himself. I haven't known him for very long, but when he thinks he did something wrong, he will do whatever he can to punish himself, even if it does go a little over.

I brushed the snow off of my jacket as I waited for the light to turn green so I could cross the street. I tapped my foot from inpatients and cold, looking around to try and pass the time. There weren't many people out and there were a lot fewer cars than there normally was during the day. I thought about just crossing, I could probably move fast enough.

Oh, like that guy.

I stopped in my tracks as I saw someone crossing the street rather slowly. He had his hood up and his hands in his pockets, dragging his feet. I tilted my head slowly as I recognized the jacket.

A car horn filled my ears. The guy stopped walking and turned to look at the car rushing full speed at him. I couldn't see his whole face, but just by the outline I knew exactly who it was.

Jungkook.

So many things were going through my head at once. Why wasn't he moving? The car wasn't slowing down and he was just standing there, looking at the lights getting closer and closer.

"Jungkook!" I called out, my voice shaky.

He still didn't move.

"Jungkook!" I tried again, this time moving forward, running for him. The car was coming too fast, I thought I wasn't going to make it, but right at the last second, I crashed into him, knocking the two of us barely out of the way of the speeding car.

I let out a loud breath as I tried to slow my breathing, still on top of him. He was looking at me with wide, very confused eyes, like I wasn't real.

"You stupid idiot!" I cried, sitting up. "What the hell do you think you were doing? You would have died! Do you hear me?" I grabbed the collar of his jacket.

He was still looking at me like I wasn't supposed to be there, like I was the last person he ever expected to see. He only shook his head, no words coming out of his mouth.