That's it

Titiana

I stood back as Alya and Presley walked Caden out the door. Jimin walked up to me, leaning on the wall next to me.

"Anything we need to know?" He asked.

"Yeah." I sighed. "My brother's got a new bitch."

Jimin raised his eyebrows and was about to speak, but Alya and Presley walked back in the room, gaining the attention from Namjoon.

"So?" He said, his voice lower than usual.

"Well her brother is on his way, along with a few others." Alya said. "One of them is a pretty impressive fighter."

"Nothing I can't handle." I said from the wall, slowly scanning the room. "Where's Jungkook?"

"He stepped out a little while ago." Taehyung said, pulling out his phone. "I'll call him."

"Was he really that jealous?" I muttered low in my throat.

"Eh, there was something else I think." Jimin said, turning so he was facing me. "He was on his phone and then he suddenly got up and left."

"Maybe someone called him?" I shrugged.

"Probably, but I don't know who would be so important that he would leave now."

I pursed my lips. "EXO?"

"Could be." Jimin shook his head once as he looked back at Taehyung who pulled his phone away from his ear in confusion.

"He didn't answer." He narrowed his eyes.

"Try again." Namjoon said, leaning his head right back down to talk in hushed voices with Alya.

"Still nothing." Taehyung shook his head at Namjoon.

Namjoon let out an irritated sigh and pulled out his own phone, putting it to his ear with some anger.

"Well that's weird." Jimin said slowly, worry creeping into his voice.

"Aish, this kid." Namjoon was now looking at his phone with the same expression as Taehyung.

"Maybe his phone is off." Presley suggested.

"No," Namjoon shook his head once. "He's purposefully denying the call."

"Why would he do that?" Alya cocked her hip.

"No idea." Namjoon muttered, typing quickly on his phone.

I chewed on my lower lip as I suddenly felt on edge. I thought about calling Caden to ask if he saw him on his way out, or if he saw any sign of him, but the door flew off it's hinges.

Presley let out a small cry as everyone's eyes snapped to the front door where three people now stood. I held on very tight to the wall behind me as I looked at them.

I would have fainted otherwise.

BTS

Ugh, Jungkook thought while ignoring a second call from Namjoon. They are really going to kill me when I get back. He turned his phone completely off as he stood in front of a large building. He was still a little ways away, his nerves keeping him from moving any further.

At the time, Jungkook thought coming here was a good idea, but now that he had time to think, and now that he was actually here, he went over all the bad things that could happen. He should turn around and go back, tell everyone about the phone call with Diana and what she said. He should have done that in the first place, but at the mention of Caden, his mind clouded.