Real Older Brother

BTS

"Four hours." Jungkook growled as he stormed out of Katrina's room. "Four hours they've been gone." He gave Yoongi a hard glare.

"Chill kid." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I just messaged Hobi, they're five minutes away."

"What did she even do?" Jungkook through his arms out. "She may be talented but she's not very smart when it comes to-"

"Not very smart huh?" Jungkook jumped at the familiar voice, spinning towards the door. "Pity, I was just taking after you."

His eyes immediately scanned her for injuries, his body just starting to relax, but then he saw her arm. "Shit you're bleeding." He cursed under his breath, only taking two strides to meet her.

"What?" Hoseok gasped. "You're bleeding? Why didn't you tell me?"

She now had three boys trying to grab her arm all at the same time. "I't doesn't hurt at all, so I forgot." She jerked away. "A bullet scraped it, nothing bad."

"Nothing bad until it get's infected." Yoongi said with a hard face. "Come on."

"But Yoongi-" She whined.

"Kat." Yoongi tilted his head. "Don't fight with me on this, i'm the only reason you were able to go out and do whatever the fuck you did in the first place."

She clenched her jaw tightly, but didn't fight. She let Yoongi drag her off into the kitchen, Jungkook and Hoseok slowly following behind until Presley jumped into his sights.

"What was that?" She asked, pointing back.

"You're famous Hyena thought it would be smart to take matters into her own hands." Jungkook grumbled.

Presley's eyes widened and she sucked in a slow breath through her teeth. "Ah, Mel?"

Jungkook glanced at Hoseok who wore the same confused expression as he did. "I thought Yoongi was the only one who knew?"

"Please." Presley huffed out. "She talked to both Alya and I first, but knew that if the three of us were onto something you guys would figure it out a lot sooner. Besides, we couldn't do much to help, and if Alya started digging into it Namjoon would figure her out in a second." Presley's face fell at the look Jungkook's was giving her. "She was just trying to protect you."

Jungkook ran a harsh hand through his hair, forcing himself to keep his breathing steady. He said nothing else to Presley as he pushed past Hoseok and into the kitchen. Katrina was sat on the table, her shoulders slouched as Yoongi was about to inject something into her arm, probably numbing for the stitches he was about to do.

"You should have told me."

Katrina jerked her eyes up as Yoongi stayed focused forward. "If I did, you wouldn't-"

"Have let you go, yeah i'm aware." Jungkook snarled, leaning against the door frame.

Her eyes dropped. Jungkook could tell she was forcing herself not to snap back at him, which made him feel a little bad. He slowly made his way towards her just as Yoongi was pushing the needle slowly into her arm. She winched, clenching her jaw tightly.

"You understand why I am upset, right?" Jungkook kept his voice quiet. "That bullet could have gone through your heart, head even."

"I know but-" She huffed out a breath. "You didn't hear them, Jungkook. You didn't know what they were going to do. If anyone so much had half the thoughts that they did about me, you'd be rampaging down the streets in a tank."

"A tank probably wouldn't be my first resort." Jungkook muttered.

"You know what I mean." Katrina rolled her eyes. "Why is it so bad that I care for you?"