Want to see a magic trick?

Titiana

"This place is pretty sketchy." Presley breathed, looking around the streets of Oasis.

"Well, it is ranked number 10 in the highest Crime rate cities in California." Alya muttered.

I turned in a slow circle. "I like it." I smiled, lightening the mood. "And hey, look on the bright side. At least we are not in Westmont. That's ranked number one."

Alya snorted as the three continued walking. We were not far from the building now, it was right smack in the middle of Oasis. There were a lot of people gathering around the building, trying to get in. I stood on my toes to try and see farther.

"I don't think they are going to let me in." I said slowly. "They are only letting the big people pass, and unless either of you carry stilts with you, we might be in trouble."

Alya pursed her lips as she looked around the building, her eyes catching a back door. "What about there?" She pointed.

"You want me to take out the three guys there?" I asked with a raise of my eyebrow.

"I don't think you will have to." Alya leaned back.

It took me a second to realize what she wanted me to do. "Oooh... dammit." I muttered. "You know, there's a reason you two always do the seducing."

"You've gotten a lot better at it ever since you met Jungkook." Presley said with an annoying wink.

I hit her hard in the arm, causing her to flinch back and glare. "Fine." I muttered. "And just because it worked that one time in New Jersey does not mean i've gotten better at it." I pointed, dragging my feet to the back door. I walked slowly, doing my best not to catch the attention of anyone of interest.

The three guys at the back door eyed me with hard looks as I got close to them. They stood firm when I stopped. I looked up at them with a smile, linking my hands behind my back.

"The door is that way." One of the men snapped.

"They are not letting anyone in unless they look like a fighter." I pouted.

"There is a reason for that." He barked.

"Right, but," I leaned in, a small smirk appearing on my face. "What if I want to join for... Other reasons?"

The man that was originally standing his ground pretty well, dropped his face as he looked me up and down. He glanced at the other two who looked just as frazzled.

The guy in the middle cleared his throat. "Go ahead." He stepped aside, opening the door.

"Thanks." I grinned, slipping past them. That was way easier then it should be. Boys.

I found my way around by the sound. It was very quiet on one end, and very loud at the other. I waited till I was in the room where the fight was going to be taking place before I contacted Alya and Presley.

"I'm in." I whispered into my earpiece, staying at the back of the crowd for now.

"Good." Alya's voice shot back. "The fight's should be starting in a few minutes. They are going to throw everyone in at once, so maybe hang back for a little until it clears, then pummel everyone that's left. That should catch eyes."

"And then what?"

"Well, once the leader is out of his office, we will go in. If we don't find anything within a reasonable amount of time, we will leave, but if we do, you are going to have to keep him occupied until then."

"Alright." I rolled my shoulders back as people started to clear out the middle. "Looks like the fights are starting."

"Let me know if you need out."