It's okay to cry

BTS

Jimin threw a punch at James so fast he didn't even have time to react. Jungkook blinked as Ji-Woo also looked down at James in surprise.

"I guess we're going." Jungkook shrugged, letting his fist connect with Ji-Woo's face. Ji-Woo put up more of a fight then James did. Jimin had him on the ground, just unloading into his face. When Jimin had the upper hand, even Jungkook couldn't even hope to stand against him.

The fight didn't last long. Soon enough Jungkook and Jimin stood over the two boys that laid in a bloody heap.

"That was honestly disappointing." Jimin huffed out, shaking out his hands. "You are even more pathetic then I thought."

"You-" James coughed out. "You will regret this."

"I really don't think I will." Jimin snarled, bending down to take the collar of his jacket in his hands, hitting him one more time right in the head, sending his eyes rolling back. It was a satisfying sight to Jungkook, these two knocked out before them.

"So what do we do?" Jimin breathed after a second. "Should we kill them?"

"Tempting." Jungkook rolled his shoulders back. "But I think we should wait to see what Namjoon want's to do."

"We should regroup with them." Jimin sniffed. "Maybe Katrina is back by now."

Jungkook almost forgot about the red headed girl. Suddenly his triumphant mind was filled with worry. She could handle herself, but no one had any idea who the guy she was chasing down was, and she took out her com, so even if she did need help she couldn't call for it.

Jungkook wanted to go out looking for her, but he forced himself to follow Jimin, dragging the two boys behind them. He had to trust her. He honestly did trust her, it was her anger and rage that he didn't trust.

Hoseok was the first one to see them as they dragged their feet up to the group. He ran for them, frantically looking over their very few injuries.

"Where are the others?" Jimin asked.

"Taehyung went back up top, Yoongi, Presley and Jin went to the nearest hospital but," he shook his head, his eyes held a sad expression. "It wasn't looking good."

Jungkook shut his eyes as Jimin cursed low in his throat. "What about Namjoon?"

"He's been pacing back and forth. Got7 and Monsta X are circling the perimeter, picking off stragglers."

"What about Katrina?" Jungkook asked. "Has she showed up yet?"

Hoseok shook his head slowly. "No one has seen her and no one can get in contact with her."

"Damnit." Jungkook hissed out. "Alright, i'll give it one minute and then i'm going out looking for her."

"It'd be better if you stayed here." Hoseok said low. "I know you are worried, but what if we need you here? Katrina is gone and if we get into a really bad situation, we might need you."

Ugh, he had a point. Jungkook huffed out a breath, nodding stiffly.

"She's fine." Hoseok said quietly, putting a light hand on the younger boys shoulder.

Jungkook said nothing to that. He wanted to believe those words more than anyone, but he just knew that there was a very high chance it wasn't true.

"Guys," Taehyung's voice echoed through their ears. "You've got someone coming from the west."

Jungkook clenched his jaw and turned towards the direction Taehyung had said. Indeed there was someone. Someone in all black walking rather slow. Jungkook narrowed his eyes, trying to get a better look at him, but what he saw instead was way more interesting.