Your choice

BTS

"Wow." Namjoon marveled. "This got done a lot quicker than I thought."

"I'm offended you doubt me." Jin looked over with a side smirk, turning his attention back to the new club.

Since the other building had been torn to shreds, Jin had been working on getting another rebuilt, along with the house. The team had just settled into the new and improved home base a few days ago, and now the club was set to re-open in less than a week.

"I know the answer to this, so I'm not really sure why I'm asking but," Jin sucked in a breath, not wanting to look Namjoon in the eye. "Does she know?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Why'd you even ask?"

Jin shrugged. "I don't know, I wanted you to say it I guess, maybe you'd have different thoughts."

"You think what I'm doing is bad?"

"No." Jin finally turned to look at him. "I think not talking to her about it is though. And we both know she will find out sooner or later."

Namjoon shook his head slowly. "She is just starting to become okay with the situation she's in, I don't want to get her hopes up, even a little, especially if it turns out to be nothing."

"That's fair." Jin muttered. "What does Hoseok think?"

"He thinks it's ridiculous." Namjoon scoffed. "Which is why he agreed."

"Jesus that kid." Jin sighed, falling the two into a brief silence. "You know I'll back you, whatever you choose." Jin put a light hand on his leader's shoulder. "I've known you long enough to trust that if this is what you think is best then it really is the only option, I just want to make sure you've thought of how Alya will feel."

"If it goes right, then she'll be able to walk again," Namjoon said simply, although there was hesitation behind his words. "And if it doesn't," He swallowed, running a light hand through his hair. "She'll never know I was ever there."

Titiana

Out of all the things Alya would've thought she would miss without the feeling of her lower half, tapping her foot excessively was not one of them. Namjoon had been gone for over three hours now, and he should've been back 48 minutes ago if all he really was doing was visiting Jin at the new club.

Come to think of it... it was kind of odd that no one was in the house but herself, Katrina and Yoongi. Presley went out with Taehyung this morning, but it was under Alya's impression that they were just having a "chill" day. Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook told her they were going to tie off some loose ends with Got7, and Namjoon and Jin were supposedly at the club.

She slowly made it out of her room and into the hallway, going for the living room. The new house was very wheelchair friendly, Namjoon made sure to make it as so. It was a very bittersweet thing for her. On the one hand, she would have never in a million years thought a guy would come along like him, that she would've ever been lucky enough, fortunate enough, to have a miracle like him. But every time she saw these big hallways... the open rooms, the giant elevator in the wall... this was all because of her. For one person. If in two weeks she caused this much extra work and inconvenience... what was the rest of her life going to look like?

She was pulled from her thoughts when she got into the living room, finding Yoongi sitting lazily on the couch with Oceans 11 on the t.v quietly. Katrina was sound asleep across the couch, her legs draped over Yoongi's lap as he absentmindedly drummed his fingers on her knee.