He did love her

BTS

"If you hit me, I swear to every living thing ever that I will make it so you will never have children." Jimin muttered as he tried to steady the apple on his head.

"Oh, stop whining, they are not even real bullets." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he played with his toy gun.

"Not real bullets, but it will still hurt if you hit me in the face, which is a way bigger target than this stupid piece of fruit." Jimin shifted in his spot. "You know, I think you might hit me on purpose."

"Why would I hit you on purpose?" Jungkook looked down the barrel of the gun. "Tae bet me 20 bucks I could split it right down the middle. You know how much you can get with 20 dollars?"

"You can go to the movies once by yourself." Jimin shrugged, uninterested in everything that was happening to him at the moment.

"I could also buy 20 chocolate bars. Or 20 gourmet ramen packets." Jungkook smiled to himself.

Jimin muttered something low in his throat as Taehyung came running out into their backyard, his hood hanging halfway on his head. He threw his arm over Jungkook's shoulders, grinning at where Jimin was.

"Right down the middle, Jungkookie. Or no deal."

"Right down the middle." Jungkook grinned as he held the gun up. Taehyung took a step back as Jimin tense in his spot. "You better not move." Jungkook called over to his Hyung.

"How about next time I get to punch an apple off your head." Jimin clenched his jaw as he crossed his arms over his chest, indicating he was ready.

Jungkook ignored his comment, aiming carefully. He squinted one eye as he held the gun steady, pulling the trigger after a second. The plastic bullet flew through the air, knocking the apple off of Jimin's head. Jimin let out the breath he was holding as Taehyung ran up to him, picking up the apple that had fallen.

"Whoa." He mused, holding up the two equal halves.

"Ha!" Jungkook threw his arms up. "Gourmet ramen here I come!"

"Hey!" Yoongi called from the house as Taehyung bitterly handed Jungkook the money. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Shooting an apple off of Jiminie's head for money." Jungkook smiled down at the 20.

"How about you put yourself to use and shoot something that will actually benefit us." Yoongi motioned them with his hand.

"This apple is very benefiting." Taehyung muffled, his mouth half full with the fruit.

"Did you find anything interesting?" Jungkook asked as the three moved inside.

"Not us." Yoongi closed the door behind the three boys. "Alya sent some things over."

"Did everything go well?" Jimin asked.

"I'm guessing so." Yoongi shrugged. "They didn't tell us anything really, just sent over what they found."

"And what was that?" Jungkook asked.

"Why don't you sit and we'll tell you." Namjoon was sitting on the couch, his arm spread across the top. Jin sat next to him and Hoseok was on the floor, playing with something metal.

Yoongi plopped himself down on the other side of Namjoon and Jungkook sat next to Taehyung on the second couch, Jimin sliding down to sit next to Hoseok.

"I'll just start at the top then." Namjoon said, holding a stack of papers in front of him. "They have 26 branches. There is a map that shows where each are, so I won't name them. Each branch has about 2,000 members. You do the math."