They seriously got arrested?

BTS

"So," Jin looked over at Namjoon hidden behind his hood. "What exactly do you have planned?"

"We don't know if this Caden guy is actually working with Gain." Namjoon replied. "We have to find out for sure before we do anything else. If he is not working with them, then fine, but if he is, then we have to do something about him before anything else. He knows things about the girls that could get us into trouble."

"And how are we going to do that?" Hoseok asked.

"Gain has security cameras outside their whole building." Namjoon said. "If we can get into those, we will be able to see if Caden has been coming and leaving."

"They are both smart people." Yoongi pointed out. "They could have been meeting somewhere else, somewhere public where it would be impossible to find them consulting."

"That could be true." Namjoon said. "But I really don't think he is being smart about this. If Caden was being smart about this, he wouldn't be telling the leader of Gain jack. He would have figured out it was a trick by now, but he is a little blinded." He clenched his jaw at the last part.

"What exactly did Alya tell you about him?" Jungkook questioned.

Namjoon shook his head once. "He's just very invested in them, is all."

"In them?" Jin raised an eyebrow. "You mean Alya. He's invested in Alya. He wouldn't be doing all of this if it wasn't for her getting close to you."

"You might be right." He shrugged slightly. "Or it could be the same with Katrina and Jungkook. I'm not going to believe anything until I get evidence I can look at with my own eyes."

"So you want to break into the Gain building, is that it?" Jimin asked.

"Not really." Namjoon shoved his hands in his pockets. "I want to break into their fire wall, but we have to half break in to do that."

Hoseok leaned his head forward slightly as he started to catch on. "Almost every energy circuit board is either in the basement, or along an outside wall." Hoseok said. "You want us to get it that way."

"It is the easiest, and most cautious way." Namjoon nodded. "Normally, I wouldn't mind in the slightest going loud, but we have to be careful with this particular thing."

"Do we know if the circuit board is outside or in?" Taehyung asked.

"From the blueprint I saw, it looks as though it is inside, in the basement. There is a way in there without being detected though."

"Yeah?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, knowing what this was leading to.

"There is a window well, right off the south west side. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung are going to go down and hook up a simple thing to the circuit board, sending it back to Hoseok's tablet, where he can access the security camera footage, but, since it is so much, we have to download it within a few feet of the building, so we are going to have to be very careful and quiet."

"Ugh, I hate stealth." Taehyung grumbled. "I'm so bad at it."

Jimin snickered as Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Just do everything Jungkook says. Once you are down in the building, he is in charge."

"What?" Jimin sulked.

"Ha ha!" Jungkook danced in a circle around the two. "Namjoon says i'm in charge."

"Maybe I should have thought this through more." Namjoon muttered, running a hand over his face.

"No need to worry fearless leader." Jungkook saluted. "I've got this."

Rescuing the Bulletproof Boy Scoutsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें