You're dead

Titiana 

Blood rushed to my ears as all I could hear was my own heartbeat, matching the pounding of my feet. The shooter was wearing all black, including a mask, but I swear there was something...

"Katrina!" Jungkook barked into my ear. "Get back here!"

I ignored him, keeping my eyes forward as I tracked down the guy in all black.

"Katrina i'm serious." He said again. "Alya is-"

With a low growl, I ripped out the com in my ear and tossed it behind me as I ran. Probably not the smartest idea, but if I wanted to catch this guy I couldn't have any distractions. And I needed to catch this guy. I wanted to drain every last drop of blood from his body.

The brisk snow that fell did nothing to me as I willed my feet to go faster. I could barely see him turning a tight corner, entering some building. I kept straight, going right through one of the windows, rolling to my feet as I stopped for a moment, just listening. I could hear the wind blow against the poorly built walls, I could hear the distant sound of people still fighting.

Come on Kat I shut my eyes tight. Focus.

Wind... people... wind... 

Got him.

My eyes shot open as I dashed forward, following the sound of a very small something hitting the ground in one of the other rooms. He ran into the building through the right side, so it was only reasonable that he was traveling towards the left. The sound came from right in front of me, which made sense if he was indeed going towards the left. I had to be quiet though. From the sound of it, he was moving slowly. I'm not sure why, I would have thought he heard the window crashing, but maybe he thought it was something else and he was safe, or maybe he was just trying to be quiet too.

Too bad.

I kept my eyes narrowed as I moved around the abandoned building. I thanked the snow for the first time tonight because it wasn't pitch black. Because of the white sky, I could actually see some stuff around me. It wasn't a lot though, so I had to move a lot slower then I wanted to to make sure I didn't accidentally hit something and knock it over.

I started to get antsy as it took me a whole 15 seconds to get through one room. There was stuff everywhere, mostly broken glass which would be suicide to step on. There were tables placed different spots in the room too, more than half of them turned on their side or upside down.

I froze on one foot when I heard something. It was almost inaudible, but it was enough to get me a better lead than what I was going on right now.

I drifted slightly left, cutting through a whole other room that, thank god, didn't have nearly as much shit scattered around in it. I allowed myself to move slightly faster as my hand lingered at the gun on my waist.

I held my breath for a brief second as I cornered the wall into a different room. If my calculations were correct, he should be in either this one or the next one over, and if he was in the next one, then he was as good as gone, he would be able to get outside without me seeing which way he went. I could figure it out with some time, but it would be too much time, i'd lose him.

I spun with the gun in my hand, almost cheering when I saw the back of his silhouette about to exit this room. He must have heard the cock of my gun because he jerked around, putting his hands up.

"Now hold on there." He breathed out.

My whole body felt as cold as the snow. That voice... there was no way...

He took a single step forward, ripping the mask off. "I don't think you want to do that kitten."