Not Today

Titiana

"You asked for it, dumb bitch." I grumbled out, taking a single step forward before shooting the gun that was in my hand.

She dodged out of the way easy, I honestly would have been a little disappointed if she didn't. I kicked off the ground and pounced for her. The one time I "fought" her was when James first showed up, and I didn't really do anything but kick her in the face, and even so she was right back on her feet ready in seconds.

She pulled out a weapon of her own. She had a knife in her left hand, gun in the right. I let out a light sigh as she swung the knife. I caught her arm right in front of my face, flipping it back and around.

She clenched her jaw and reached back, shooting her gun. I moved my head to the side and she used that to rip her arm out of my grip and swing the hilt of her gun back. I quickly ducked under and kicked at her legs, but she jumped over and shot down at me. I rolled under to the side and ended up behind her, shooting my own gun.

She was turned around in a blink of an eye, knocking the gun harshly out of my hand. I looked down at the gun on the floor as she swung the knife above. I grabbed hard onto her hand, still looking at my gun on the floor.

"I just got that thing cleaned." I spat, looking up at her.

She snarled, throwing a right hook. I ducked under again, her other hand still in my grip which I flipped over me. She landed it, disappointingly, and was back in front of me once again.

"You're a lot better then your brother gave you credit for." She breathed out as she took a step back.

"He tends to look down on people." I kept my hands up, bouncing slightly on my toes. "Which I find slightly confusing."

"Confusing?" She tilted her head slightly.

"You could kill him so quick he wouldn't even know what hit him." I slowly started to smirk. "Yet you worship the ground he walks on. Why?"

Sarah clenched her jaw, throwing her fist unexpectedly towards me, which I easily caught. "He understands me." Was all she said.

"Understands you?" I scoffed, pushing her back a step. "More like brainwashes you."

Her eyes grew hard as she advanced forward, faster this time. She actually got a few hits in, sending me to the ground. I rolled back up to my feet, letting out a snicker.

"Aww, did I make you upset?" I taunted.

"Do not," She growled out, taking steps towards me. "Talk about my master that way."

"Master?" I snorted, forcing myself not to burst into laughter. "I wasn't aware the two of you had that kind of relationship."

"You think of him as a bad person." Sarah was starting to breath heavier. "But you just don't understand him. He is brilliant, and very kind hearted. You just have to do what he says."

"Yeah," I breathed out. "Being someone's bitch isn't really my strong point."

Sarah let out a light scream as she jumped for me this time, her arms and legs flying at lightening speed. She was a master at martial arts, and she sure was showing it.

For the first second or two, I only blocked her hits and ducked under them from time to time, but eventually, I got bored.

I got her right arm in my hands and held it up so I had a clear shot to kick at her liver. I didn't give her time to recover as I kicked her again, this time in the rib cage. When she turned to the side slightly I used the rest of my leg strength to jam my foot into the side of her thigh, sending her falling to the ground.