I don't fucking know

BTS

Jungkook was running so fast into the house he almost tripped over his own feet. All eyes shot to him the moment he came in.

"About time." Jimin barked, giving Jungkook a hard glare.

"Where is she?" He asked breathless, looking around frantically.

"Her room." Namjoon answered. "But where were y-"

Jungkook rushed down the hall, ignoring Namjoon calling after him. He didn't even think about knocking and just opened the door to her room, standing in the doorway breathlessly, looking at her sitting on the bed next to Alya. She didn't look hurt on the outside, and she didn't look too shaken.

"Jungkook." Her eyes widened. "You scared me."

"Sorry." He let out a long sigh, resting on the door frame.

"I'll give you guys a minute." Alya said quietly, putting a hand on Katrina's shoulder before slipping past Jungkook and out of the room. Katrina stood, looking at him as she straightened her shirt.

"Katrina, i'm-" He tried to catch his breath. "I'm so sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" She almost whispered.

"I wasn't here." He held a pained look on his face. "I should have been here."

She simply shook her head, moving so she was more in front of him. "It's not like you knew."

"Still, I should have had my phone on."

"Well why was it off?"

Jungkook swallowed hard, knowing she would be unbelievably mad if he told her the truth. "Would you kill me if I didn't tell you?" She took a step back and tilted her head. "Right now." Jungkook added quickly. "Not tell you right now. I want to talk to Namjoon first."

She pursed her lips as she slowly nodded. "It's nothing bad, right?"

"No." He reassured.

She bit down on her bottom lip. "Is it Mel, then?"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "What makes you say that?"

"Yoongi said you have been kind of off because of her." Katrina said cautiously, scared that he might react wrong. "I know that you might not want to talk about it, but seeing as she stabbed you in the back pretty hard, you might want to think about it. I know I might not be much help, but-"

Jungkook took her hands in his, looking down at her with a very light smile. "Just you being here is helping immensely."

She looked down, but not before Jungkook saw her blush. "Well good." She cleared her throat, moving to step away from him, but he pulled on her hands, tugging her into him.

She froze for a moment, but then slowly allowed herself to lean into him, softly gripping onto the fabric of his shirt. His arms tightened around her, his head moving from her shoulder to her neck, grazing his lips gently over her skin.

Her body tensed immediately, shoving him off. Jungkook looked at her startled, putting his hands up as if he had done something to hurt her.

"What-" He started.

"I'm sorry." She said quickly. "I don't know what happened."

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion. "This is the second time this has happened." He took a slow step towards her, which caused her to step back. "Did I do something?" Jungkook asked, defeated. "Are you mad at me?"

"No!" She tried. "I really have no idea-"

"How can you not have an idea?" His voice started to raise unknowingly. "You keep pushing me away and you don't know why?"