Sweetheart

Titiana

"Coms in," Jungkook muttered as the two of us stood outside the building.

"We should establish a plan B, just in case something goes wrong," I said, slipping in the little earpiece while making sure my bracelets were on tight.

"Way ahead of you." Jungkook flashed something that looked like a key fob. "There's a button on this that'll send a signal to the others. They can either get to us or send something to us."

"Send something?" I slowly started to smile. "Something that could possibly explode?"

"Possibly," Jungkook smirked in my direction. "Ready?"

I rolled my shoulders back. "Let's blow this safe."

Jungkook gave a very gentle squeeze to my arm before moving forward. The house itself looked empty. All lights were off and there was no noise whatsoever, but even a gang as stupid as this knew if they want people patrolling at night they have to be dead silent.

We entered through the kitchen without much problem. According to Jungkook, they had a few blind spots in their camera angles on the back deck. We wouldn't know if that was true for a few seconds, but so far so good, we didn't have 15 guns pointed at us yet.

There was no one in the kitchen itself, but Jungkook had eyes on his little tablet that Hoseok so kindly let us steal for the night.

"Someone around the corner," Jungkook whispered, showing me the screen. "Doesn't look too big, 5'9 maybe. Either a..." Jungkook titled his head at the heat signature picture. "Dustbuster or a gun in his lap.

"Why would he have a dustbuster, potato head?" I muttered, rolling my eyes to the ceiling.

"This is a house." Jungkook snarled. "He could have a dustbuster."

"But why the hell would-"

"Sshh!" Jungkook quickly cut me off as his eyes glued to the screen. "He heard us."

"Shit." I breathed out. "Okay, he's coming around the corner, take him out before he reaches the kitchen."

"Why do I have to do it?"

"Seriously?" I smacked him upside the head. "It was your fault he heard us in the first place."

"Jesus, fine." Jungkook flinched away from me as he slowly started to move forward, stretching out his hand before forming a tight fist.

The moment the man took a single step from around the corner, Jungkook nailed him right in the face, knocking him out instantly. He caught him right before he hit the floor as to not make any sound, setting him behind the chair he was originally sitting in.

"Piece of cake." He huffed out.

"We need to keep moving, sooner or later they are going to make rounds and realize we're picking them off."

"Let's go then." Jungkook started forward.

I was two steps behind before stopping. "Ah, wait." Turning quickly, I glanced around the kitchen, my eyes landing on a glass cup on the counter. I grabbed it, stuffing it into my backpack.

"What's that for?" Jungkook asked.

"You'll see." I batted it off, pushing him lightly to keep going.

There were two more people patrolling the hall right in front of the basement door. Jungkook and I crouched behind a wall just out of sight, trying to figure out the best possible way.