Jungkookie's jealous

BTS

Jungkook slowly woke up at the sound of his members. He couldn't quite make out the words but they were joking about something.

He peeled his eyes open and looked down at Katrina knocked out on his shoulder. He found himself smiling, the headphones still blasting music in her ears. Jungkook shifted ever so slightly so her head was not as titled and rested more on his chest. Her breath wavered, but only for a second as her head nuzzled deeper into him, causing his chest to jump.

He was about to close his eyes again when a voice flew through his ears. A voice he didn't know.

"Strange?"

He wiped his head around, finding himself looking at a guy about Jin's age with dark blonde hair and sharp eyes. He had his hands carelessly in his pockets as he smiled at everyone in the room.

"I think it's cute."

Jungkook's grip grew slightly on Katrina as the first thing that popped into his head was her brother, but although the boys were tense as hell, Presley had her mouth wide open, taking a single step towards him.

"Caden?" She breathed, looking him up and down.

"You know this guy?" Taehyung asked, his voice very low.

"Yeah yeah, don't worry." She wasn't at all focused on Taehyung as she moved closer to the guy. "Is that really you?"

"The one and only." He stuck out his hands and Presley grinned, shaking her head slowly back and forth.

The door to Alya's room flung open suddenly and she came out with wide eyes, looking at the boy.

"Caden!" She was smiling ear to ear as she ran for him, jumping in his arms. The boys took an almost synchronized step back as they watched what was happening before them.

"What are you doing here?" Alya asked as she pulled away.

"I've got some stuff you are going to want to hear." He said, looking between Alya and Presley. "Where's my kitten?"

Jungkook felt his stomach turn as he suddenly didn't like this guy.

"Why don't you explain first?" Jimin stood with his arms crossed, glaring down the guy.

"Oh sorry," Presley laughed it off. "This is Caden. He and Alya grew up together. He was the one that helped us when we first wanted to recruit Katrina. We would have never gotten her to join us if it wasn't for him."

"So he's an assassin." Yoongi narrowed his eyes.

"Sort of." Caden shrugged, trying to look behind the boys, but Namjoon stood in front of him, looking over him by a few inches.

"How and why are you here?" Namjoon growled low.

"Calm down." Alya put her hands out. "He's not a threat."

"Maybe not to you." Namjoon looked him up and down. "How and why are you here?" He repeated, harsher this time.

Caden cracked a smile looking at the leader. "Rap Monster. Leader of the Bulletproof Boyscouts. I've heard a lot about you."

"Don't make me ask you again." His eyes were dead as he looked at him.

"Alright." Caden nodded once. "I've kept my eyes on these girls ever since Alya left the agency, so that's how I knew about you and where to find you. Normally I wouldn't risk coming here. Despite being able to get in easy, I know you guys mean business, I wouldn't mess with you I promise. But I had to come."