I deserve this

That's the gif that's supposed to be up top. Wattpad's being a dick so... 

BTS

Jungkook ran home. Like, ran home. His brain was frozen but at the same time spinning frantically. Why the fuck did she kiss him? Did she really feel that way? She did seem flustered, but she could just be trying to get in his head.

Well it sure worked. Jungkook thought. Dumbass.

He totally forgot about trying to find Katrina and just wanted to get home. Diana was the last person he expected to run into and that was the last thing he expected her to do. There was no way she actually felt that way towards him... right?

Jungkook finally made it home, bursting through the doors.

"Ah what the fuck!" Taehyung flung off the couch.

Jungkook forgot it was almost one in the morning.

"Sorry Tae." Jungkook breathed. "I didn't know you were in here. Wait, why are you in here? You do realize you have a room right?"

"I fell asleep watching a movie with Presley." Taehyung shrugged.

"Is she still there?" Jungkook stretched his neck, trying to look on the couch.

"Yeah." Taehyung shrugged. "I don't know how she is still asleep though." He said looking down on her.

"Wait wait." Jungkook put his hands up. "The two of you were-"

"Can someone please tell me why there is noise at this hour?" Yoongi walked out from his room, half of his hair on one side of his head.

"Sorry Hyung." Jungkook and Taehyung muttered at the same time.

"What are you doing just getting in?" Yoongi looked at Jungkook.

"I- Well..." Jungkook debated what to tell him. "Long story."

"Namjoon said you went off looking for Katrina. Where is she?" He raised an eyebrow, growing more awake.

"I uh... I didn't find her because..."

"Is there a reason I never get sleep in this house?" Jin came out then. "Children, I have to sleep or else I get the dark circles under my eyes."

"It was your choice to go to bed so late." Namjoon was out now.

"Well I would still be asleep." Jin looked at everyone in front of him. "Someone care to explain?"

"Where's Katrina?" Namjoon asked, pushing the glasses lazily up his nose.

"She's not back yet?" Jungkook's eyebrows flew.

"You didn't find her?" Namjoon mirrored his look.