Date night

Yall this is what I call DISreSPEcT ^^^

Titiana

I felt as though I was in trouble.

All eyes were on me as Namjoon entered the room and sat down on the couch across from me. Jungkook sat to my right, leaning down on his knees as he looked at his leader with hard eyes. Presley sat to my left, tapping her foot quietly against the couch.

"I'm going to assume," Namjoon broke the silence. "That you had a long-term plan when you decided to go off," He looked down at me, tilting his head slightly. "Please prove me to be correct."

"If I don't hear anything from Mel in," I glanced at my watch. "12 hours, then I release everything about her and her father to the police. I told her she can leave, never bother any of us ever again and I will leave her alone, but if I hear nothing in the next 12 hours, then I'll let the police deal with her."

"And Diana?" His voice seemed to hitch slightly.

"What about her?" I shrugged. "She's dead."

"You know what he means Kat," Jin muttered from the other side of the room.

I pursed my lips slightly. "Andrew Rhana is smart, but just like his daughter, he suffers severely from narcissistic asshole disorder. If we jump the gun on him, it'll be a lot easier to handle. He's got numbers, but not a lot of strength. If we scare him into staying away he will."

Namjoon looked at me for a solid minute before slowly smiling. "That's my girl."

The whole room seemed surprised by his answer, except for Jin and Alya. "Even though she is the youngest," Jin smirked, leaning back against the wall. "I think you all forget she is one of the smarter ones."

"See," I knocked Jungkook on the shoulder. "He thinks I'm smart."

"I think you're smart." Jungkook narrowed his look. "Sometimes."

"Ah-" I started, but Yoongi quickly interrupted.

"This is great and all," He said. "But you geniuses are missing one very important part. We need an actual plan It's a good idea, beating this guy at his own game, but how are we going to do that?"

"We need to do some digging first," Namjoon spoke immediately. "I talked to EXO this morning and they've got a few guys down in the states, so we are going to get in contact with them and see what all they could find out about the main base. They should be getting back to me within the next few hours."

"Keep us posted then." Yoongi looked down at his watch, yawning while doing so. "I'm going to bed, don't wake me up unless someone's dying."

"Hey," I pouted. "Why are you looking at me?"

"Because if anyone ends up almost dying in the next 24 hours i'd beat money it would be you." He teased as he disappeared down the hall and into his room.

"You said Mel still has 12 hours?" Namjoon asked.

I nodded. "I've got a timer on my computer. If I don't hear from her, everything i've found will automatically be sent to the police department and the NIS."

Namjoon let out a sigh as he moved to stand. "Then I guess we are going to have to wait for a while. I suggest everyone get sleep while they can."

Man fuck sleep.

I had been laying here for about two hours, staring at the wall. Jungkook had fallen asleep beside me long ago and now I was just stuck in his arms, scared to so much as turn, waking him up, and that would just lead to another attempted therapy session with him.