Don't die

BTS

Taehyung started dropping bodies the moment they started to advance, but they were very soon surrounded as more entered from the door. His stomach dropped the moment he felt Presley's arms be forcefully pulled away from him, her shrieks filling his ears.

He spun around in a second, shooting the guy who had her in his arms, but too soon there were two more on her and four more tackling him. The force of hitting the ground caused him to drop the gun. He let out a low grunt, managing to get a hold of the gun, but before he could even blink there were five more, grabbing at his arms and shoulders, trying to keep him still.

"You keep at that," Sungha yelled through the chaos, getting Taehyung's attention. "And your beautiful sidearm is going to get hurt."

Taehyung craned his neck to see Presley struggling against the man holding her waist with crushing strength. Her fingernails clawed at his arm, her legs kicked against his, but it was doing nothing.

He had never wanted to kill a man in his life more than right now.

"Alright, alright fine." He blurted out. "We'll share the information with you, now get your hands off of her." He growled at the man to his left.

"That's not quite what I want." Sungha sighed out, sitting back in his chair. "I don't want you to have it."

Taehyung's let out a harsh breath. "Not going to happen."

Sungha shook his head once as he clicked his tongue. "What a shame." He stood once again, waving his hand to the man who was holding onto Presley and the two by the door. "Do what you please with her. Just make sure she doesn't leave."

Presley's face grew white, locked eyes with Taehyung. His chest burned with pure anger at the looks those men were giving each other. They needed that information, he couldn't just let him have it, but there was no way he would leave Presley alone with those men. He would rather kill himself than let anything like that happen. 

Not after Katrina.

The best option would be to agree to this jackasses terms and come back with the rest of the boys and take it forcefully.

"Okay!" Taehyung yelled as the men started to drag Presley out. "You keep it. Let us go and we won't bother you again."

A small smile reached Sungha's disgusting face. "Interesting, how much this girl means to you." He tilted his head. "But I just don't believe that. You are not one to back down so easy, Kim Taehyung, as I have learned in the past." His eyes shifted back to the men by the door. "Go on, take her."

"Taehyung!" Presley screamed as they started to drag her out.

Taehyung pushed and shoved against the men holding him but it was useless. "Let her go! Please, I'll do anything!" He pleaded.

"I would be lying if I said it wasn't very amusing to see you like this." He leaned forward. "But unfortunately I can't do that. I will contact your leader. And in the meantime-" He was interrupted by the phone on his desk going off. He let out a sigh of irritation and picked it up rather harshly. "What?" He barked.

Taehyung couldn't hear exactly what was said, but he could hear the panic from the other side of the line.

"What?" He hissed, turning slightly. "What is he doing here?" There was a slight pause. "I don't care! Do whatever you have to. There's a girl with him? Oh god," He threw his head back.

Shit, Taehyung thought. That tone in his voice, it must be Jungkook. He sounded truly terrified, which meant the girl was Katrina, but she wasn't even near fully healed yet. If Sungha's men somehow overpowered them-