It's positive

Titania

There was a very small knock on the door. The room fell silent as Namjoon looked to Hoseok before moving to the door.

"Don't worry." Hoseok said looking at his phone. "It's them."

Namjoon nodded, reaching out for the door. "Them?" I questioned, turning to Jungkook who was sitting next to me.

"Did Alya not tell you who was coming?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Obviously not." I almost rolled my eyes.

Jungkook scoffed, giving me a look before getting distracted by the new voices in the room. I looked over at who was now in front of me and recognized them immediately. I should have guessed.

"Tae Tae!" Baekhyun ran in first, ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"Thank's for coming on such short notice." Namjoon said, shaking the hands of the man that could only be Suho, the leader of the Heist group EXO.

"Of course." Suho nodded. "We saw the news and honestly, Baekhyun wanted to come right down."

"It's not true, i'm going to guess." Kyungsoo asked, slight sarcasm dripping in his voice.

"Not in the slightest." Jungkook spoke up, standing. "Everything she claimed happened is bull shit."

"And because her family has so much money, everyone automatically believes her because there is a reward." Jimin snorted.

"Why did you get involved with a girl like this in the first place?" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow at Jungkook.

"She seemed nice." Jungkook muttered.

"Isn't that what they all say." I finally stood, walking around and leaning on the back of the couch.

"I'm guessing this is the Hyena." Suho spoke, titling his head slightly as he looked at me. "Katrina, right?"

I nodded. "It's nice to finally meet you."

"Right, we've only met Presley formally." Baekhyun said with a smile matching Taehyung's.

"I mean, we kind of met." I nodded to Kyungsoo. "You followed me that one time."

"What gave me away?" Kyungsoo asked, his voice eager, like he had been waiting a while to ask.

"When I clotheslined that guy, you let out a small laugh. Other then that, I don't think I would have noticed." I said with a light shrug.

"Ah." Kyungsoo snapped his fingers. "Damnit. It was just funny."

"Well i'm glad you two are getting along." Alya was now walking into the room from wherever she was. "Because you are going out first."

"What?" About six people said at the same time.

Alya ignored most everyone, walking to stand next to Namjoon, leaning back almost against him. "We need two people that won't be caught snooping. Normally I would send Jungkook with Katrina, but we need him somewhere else, so it will be you two."

"Care to explain more?" I looked at her.

"You and Kyungsoo will break into the Aaron firm building." Alya said, crossing her arms over her chest. "We need to figure out exactly what is going through his head or what his daughter is telling him. Or not telling him."

"That place is almost as guarded as here." I leaned forward. "If not more. How do you expect us to get in?"

"There are two entry ways where you can get in undetected. One in the basement, and one through the roof. It's your choice, whatever one you want to enter in through."