Kiss me Pt 1

BTS

Jungkook tapped his foot impatiently as he watched Yoongi from the doorway of the kitchen. He thought it best to knock out Katrina as he took out the bullet, he said simply numbing her arm wouldn't do much against the pain. Presley stood on the opposite side of the table, assisting him.

This seemed to be a regular thing in the house, Katrina on the kitchen table bleeding, while those two did their best to stitch her back together.

"Jungkook,"

Jungkook turned at the sound of his leader softly calling him. He stood on the other side of the room, nodding his head indicating he should follow. Jungkook didn't want to leave his post but he trusted the two in that room more than anything.

"What is it?" He asked as he trailed behind Namjoon down the hall.

Namjoon said nothing, just turning into his room, revealing Alya at the desk in the corner, her eyes glued to her laptop. She wasn't alone in the room. Taehyung sat on the bed, looking just as confused as Jungkook was.

"This is almost over," Namjoon said after closing the door. "Almost."

"Ranah and Haywood were both taken into custody last night, as well as Sarah. All three are scheduled to be sent to America to be dealt with in the next few days, EXO said they will see to it that they get there without any complications."

"So," Jungkook glanced back at Namjoon. "What's the problem?"

"There's still a certain pain in our ass that has yet to agree to the oh so kind offer we gave her."

Jungkook let out a low groan. "Mel."

"We need her and her father completely out of the picture. Even if they don't speak up about anything, the police will try and contact them since they have made a big deal about us before." Namjoon crossed his arms over his chest.

"I was able to contact her and get her to meet with you." Alya turned in her wheelchair to face Jungkook. "But only you."

Jungkook felt a pit of anger in his stomach, but he kept his face straight. "Tae will go with you, but I can't afford to send more," Namjoon said calmly.

"Can't this wait?" Jungkook asked. "Katrina-"

"Is in good hands." Alya gave him a very small smile. "Jimin will stay behind as well, and hopefully you two won't be gone for too long, she might not even be awake by the time you get back."

Jungkook let out a soft sigh, running his hand lightly through his hair. "Alright."

"It's not too far from here, about a 20-minute drive," Alya said. "You need to leave now though."

"Okay," Jungkook almost stuttered, slightly nervous.

"Come on, it'll be fine." Taehyung stood, clapping Jungkook on the shoulder. "I'll drive."

"Great," Jungkook muttered as Taehyung passed him. "Now I'm terrified."

***

It was snowing lightly as they drove down the mountain. The car was quiet between the two boys, neither of them really knowing what to say.

"What do you think she's going to say?" Taehyung said after a minute. "I mean, she's going to try and convince you of something, that's a given."

"I'm not totally sure." Jungkook shrugged. "I'm going to tell her that if she doesn't take the deal then things are going to get very difficult for her. I know she's not the smartest, but hopefully, she's logical enough to agree."