You're bulletproof, remember?

Titiana

The first bullet I shot went right for Diana. Unfortunately some Gain member stepped in front of her, blocking it.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes out of annoyance.

"You seem to have some form of grudge against her." Jungkook grinned down at me, his eyes teasing.

"Grudge? Me?" My voice dripped sarcasm. "Why, because the stupid boney chicken leg big forehead bitch stick thinks she can kiss you right in front of me and rub it right in my face and then think she won?" I shoved more ammo into my gun and cracked my neck to the side. "Of course I have a grudge."

The last thing I heard before running off was Jungkook snickering. I shot at Diana again, but there were more guys around her, this time there were a few taking her back. No way in hell was I losing her.

I shot the first three guys standing in my way, then got close enough to use the knives on my bracelets. I had to try and save bullets, just in case I got in a situation where I needed them.

Six down, about a bajillion to go. I took the opportunity to look around, finding Alya, Presley and Hoseok gone, as well as Taehyung and Bam Bam, who must have gone to find a place up top. The rest were still around me, knocking down others. My eyes caught James and Ji-Woo, standing a little ways back, talking to each other while looking at me.

I wouldn't be surprised if they told everyone to go for me, Jungkook and Jimin first, get the best fighters out of the way. So far Jimin and Jungkook were holding their own, they both looked as though they were heading for Ji-Woo and James, but it was going to take more than a minute. I had to find a way to get rid of a handful of them at once, or else they were going to overpower us, even with the help of Got7.

I kicked another guy out of the way and looked around, trying to think of something to do when there was a loud bang, getting the attention of almost everyone. Soon after there was a distant scream. Not really a scream though... more of a like a whoo.

I narrowed my eyes as another explosion happened, coming from the opposite side of where we were, taking out a solid handful from the back. Another cheer of triumph tore through the area as more gunshots filled the air and a car came speeding down, creating a part in the sea of people, screeching to a stop not to far from where I was.

A head full of blonde hair peeked out from the side window, getting me to smile. "What's up cutie?" Minhyuk grinned at me.

"Yah!" Jungkook immediately narrowed his eyes. "The hell are you?"

"Took you long enough." Namjoon huffed out.

"Sorry, we had to circle back around because I.M forgot his mask." Shownu slipped out of the car, cocking the gun in his hands. "What'd we miss?"

"Nothing much." Namjoon shrugged as the startled Gain and B-Free members were starting to advance again. "Just kill everyone that's not us."

"Now that," Jooheon tilted his head to the side. "We can do."

Now with Monsta X, this was going to be a lot easier. They, as well as Got7, could take out all the members that didn't really matter, and we could get to the leaders faster. I made my way closer to Jungkook, helping him with the several guys he had on him.

"Ji-Woo and James are hiding in the back." I yelled over the noise.

"Yeah I noticed." Jungkook grunted as he snapped the neck of some guy. "What do you suggest?"

"Well I-" I froze when I saw a familiar brunette standing a little ways away, holding a rather big gun, aimed right where Jimin and Yoongi were standing.