Just fucking perfect

Titiana

My head was finally done spinning after a good ten minutes in the car. It was a comfortable silence between the two of us, Jungkook's hand resting lightly on the divider, the other lazily holding onto the wheel. It was honestly a little weird being in the car with him like this, so calm and natural, almost like our lives weren't a complete mess.

"Did you hear that?"

Scratch that last paragraph.

"What?" I looked over to see Jungkook's eyes glued to the rearview mirror.

Jungkook slowly shook his head once. "I thought I saw-" He ran his tongue over his bottom lip. "Nevermind."

I didn't like the tone of his voice, it set me on edge. There really was nothing behind us though, just black. There were no other cars, nothing in the sky, no noise but the sound of the car. Nothing out of the ordinary-

There was a loud bump on the top of the car, scaring the crap out of both me and Jungkook. I looked up to see a very small dent in the top as if something or someone had landed on it. There was a very slight reflection from the side view mirror of a figure in all black and something in their hand.

Without having to think, I quickly jumped over to Jungkook's side, pulling his head towards his side window, just barely dodging the bullets that came through the top. Jungkook kept a firm grip on the wheel as his other hand slipped behind my back to yank on the emergency brake, sending the person on the hood flying forward.

I narrowed my eyes, trying to see whoever it was that was now rolling to their feet. I couldn't see their face very well, but they had rather long hair, a girl maybe. Jungkook seemed just as annoyed as I was with the night interfering with our eyesight, and turned on the brights.

The person was now slowly standing, holding a rather large gun. I could see them fully now, brown hair getting slightly in her face. Just my fucking luck.

"Son of a-"

Before I could finish, a loud noise echoed through the car, sending the trees around us frantically swaying side to side. Great, they've got air support.

Jungkook slammed on the gas, launching the car forward. He turned out of the way of the big gun that was pointed at us and managed to get the car back on the road.

"Front pocket." Jungkook breathed out.

There was his plan B. He didn't have to say anymore, I knew what he was talking about. Before we even went into the building he showed me the button thing that would call the others. I reached into his jacket pocket and pulled it out, almost getting my thumb on the button, but right before I could, it sparked, sending a light shock through my hand. In seconds the spark actually caught the thing on fire.

"An EMP grenade? Are you serious?" I screeched, kicking out the passenger side window and throwing it out.

"What the hell was that?" Jungkook looked at me wide-eyed.

"No time, use your phone." I was still on top of him, motioning that he should take the passenger's seat.

"You call them, I'm already on the wheel-"

I swear to god, boys.

"Jungkook for fuck's sake let me drive!"

He only looked at me for a second before huffing out a breath and sliding over to the other seat. I got my hands around the wheel and slammed on the gas, getting the car going 15 miles faster than Jungkook had it. I could still hear the helicopters hot on our tail, it was just a matter of time before they started shooting at us. This couldn't have been Gain though... they wouldn't have this type of firepower.