Why do you have my butt as your screensaver?

WATTPAD WHY YOU AN ASS FACE?? LET ME POST MY GIF

Just a little preview ;););)

Titiana

The whole room stood quiet as all eyes were on the boy holding a piece of paper to his face. He was shaking his head slowly, looking up from the paper to me and then back again.

"Are you sure it's Mel?" Jungkook asked, his voice ghostly.

"The DNA test checks out." Presley crossed her arms over her chest. "It's a simple yes or no question Jungkook."

"Well..." He cleared his throat slightly. "Yeah, but it was only one time, and it was a long time ago. She should have been showing by now."

Despite the fact that he hated this girl now, I still felt a cringe in my stomach. I honestly figured that the two of them had slept together, she was Mel. Didn't mean I wanted it coming up and forcing me to imagine it... god i'm going to throw up.

"Did you even use protection?" Jimin asked.

"Of course." Jungkook rolled his eyes, obviously really uncomfortable with the conversation. "But like I said, it was more than three months ago."

"So she should have been showing by now." Presley bit her lip. "At least a little."

"See." Jungkook put his hands out. "So it doesn't make sense."

I pursed my lips and thought about this. "I bet it's for evidence." I said half to myself, getting the attention of the room.

"Evidence?" Jimin asked.

Alya slapped her hands together as she pointed at me. "You're right. She claimed she was sexually assaulted. This was to prove that."

"Oh thank god." Jungkook let out a sigh and laid back, his eyes widening right after. "Wait that's not good."

"She's probably not actually pregnant." I grumbled. "Well, knowing her she might be."

"Nevertheless, it's not yours." Namjoon let out a relieved sigh, almost identical with Jungkook's.