Maknae line infiltration

BTS

"Hey, uh, leader?" Jungkook muttered into the com in his ear. "You sure about this?"

"As long as you don't do anything stupid, this will work just fine." Alya's voice came back.

"I'm still against these three together." Namjoon muttered. "Why isn't J-Hope with them?"

"Because he has to be with Katrina, they are going to be the ones actually getting into the computer. Aaron is a business man, everything he has is going to be on a computer. But, since he is working with Gain, there will be things on file, hiding somewhere in the building. That's what they need to find."

"Come on Leader." Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's side. "Don't you trust us?"

"You three?" Namjoon's voice came back tired. "Not really."

"That hurts, Rap Monster." Jimin grumbled.

"If it was going to blow up the building, for sure you three would be my first pick. But sneaking in, blending in, not drawing attention to yourselves, yeah i'm a little worried."

"They'll be fine." Jungkook could hear Jin's eye roll. "Again, as long as they don't do anything stupid."

"What do you think i'm worried about?" Namjoon muttered.

"Hey, chill." Jungkook snickered. "We're on top of it, we won't let you down."

"You better not." Namjoon sighed. "Now get a move on. Kat and J-Hope are already in."

"Copy." Jimin said under his breath as the three approached the building owned by Mr. Hal Aaron himself. It wasn't the firm building, just one of the branches. Alya figured since they had already broke into the firm building, Mr. Aaron would be smart enough to at least do his business elsewhere. His house was too risky, since it was an obvious place, at least, that's what they were hoping. Jungkook felt a little iffy on basing most of this plan on assuming that Mr. Aaron was a smart man, seeing as his daughter did not show much of the sort.

"I still think fake mustaches would have been a good idea." Taehyung muttered.

"Just stick to the plan." Alya said carefully.

"Plan, right." Taehyung nodded, his eyes glancing over at Jungkook and Jimin, his voice dropping. "What was the plan again?"

Three hours before infiltration

Titiana

"Hey Kat," Alya called from the other room. "Can you come here a sec?"

"Yeah hold on." I said back, finished with the dish I was drying. "I'll be right back." I said to Natty who nodded with a smile, continuing with the dishes.

I dried my hands on the side of my jeans as I saw Alya sitting on the couch, her laptop open.

"What's up?" I asked, plopping myself down next to her.

"I've been thinking about our next move." She said point blank. "And I think I have an idea."

"Yeah?" I leaned forward. "Should I get the others?"

"Not yet, I want to run something by you first." She turned so she was facing me. "With this plan that I have in mind, you are going to have to sneak into a building that Mr. Aaron runs."

"Why me?" I questioned. "This is normally down Presley's isle."

"She is going to have to go in too, but you are going to have to be doing different things." Alya explained. "This is not the Aaron firm building, just one of the branches, the people there are not going to be on high alert for the boys, in fact most of Korea doesn't know what they look like."