"We got time"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Has anyone seen my glasses?"

The boys and Sally were getting ready for their first gig. Sally had on a blue sun dress, accompanied by black tap shoes, a golden bracelet, silver necklace, pearl earrings, and not too visible red lipstick. Her hair was curdled, with a white headband.

She heard the boys giggle. She sighed and turned around, seeing their blurry figures.

"Hey Sally, how do I look?" Paul asked, putting on her glasses.

"I wish I could tell you Paul but I CAN'T SEE!" She yelled and stomped over to him. "Oops, right, sorry love." He chuckled and placed her glasses on her face. Much better.

Sally sat back on the wooden rocking chair, a blanket laid on her lap. The boy's had ran upstairs to John's room, Sally didn't exactly know why, but she didn't care. She sighed as she rocked back and forth on the chair, the wind from the open window moving around her hair, making her sigh in content.

"OI SALLY!"

But of curse she could never have two minutes of herself without one of the boys yelling her name. "What?" Sally yelled back, already standing up from her chair and heading up the stairs. The boys were sat in a circle, John had a cigarette between his lips, while the rest of the boys had cards on their hands. "Wadda you want?" Sally asked them, leaning against the door. John laid a card and looked at her.

"Nothin', just wanted to make you get up." Paul chuckled and laid a card, making Ringo curse. Sally rolled her eyes and sat on John's bed, looking at George's cards. Ringo looked up at her as she started signaling at him with her fingers. Ringo laid a card down and George cursed, making Sally giggle.

"Why aren't you guys getting ready? The show starts in two hours." Sally crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

"We got time." George grunted as John laid a card.

"No, you don't." A yell of protest broke out as Sally grabbed the cards that have been laid on the floor. John stood up and took of his hat, throwing at on the floor.

"AYE! I was winning."

"I don't care, you need to get ready." Sally turned around and opened up John's closet and took out a leather jacket and a black shit out, putting them on his bed.

"You'll be wearing this Winston, now the rest of you," Sally grabbed George and Paul's hand and walked them over to the door.

"Go home and get ready. I want you here in thirty minutes top."

"Sheesh when did you become so cranky."

"George-"

"Alright alright. we're leaving." Paul nodded and led the way, George following behind him.

Ringo stood up, dusting off his pants and smiled down at Sally.

"Well, I'll be heading out, good luck John!" Ringo hugged him and gave Sally a kiss on her cheek.

"See ya." He waved and was out.

Sally turned around to look at John, who was pulling up his pants. "Where's Pete?" She asked. John hugged and button up his pants. "Should be here soon, don't worry about it." He looked at himself in the mirror and grinned.

"Not bad Sal doll, I like how it looks." Sally rolled her eyes and slapped his back. "Give Pete a call, we can't have him late alright?"