"Could've been taking a nap."

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"KEEP UP SHORTY!" John yelled as he ran up to the bus, George right next to her, and Paul next to John. "DAMN YOU JOHN!" Sally yelled. George chuckled at the sight of her and leaned down slightly so she could jump on his back. Sally hesitantly jumped on his back and patted him as a "thanks" and bopped up and down as he ran faster.

Once they got on the bus, panting and sweating a bit, George bent down so Sally could get off. Once they found John and Paul sitting in the back, John shaking his head in disapproval.

"You fat bastard." John said to George and smacked him in the head. Sally squirmed uncomfortably, scratching the palm of her hand at the words John had just said. "Did he mean it to me too?"

But then another hand grabbed her hand, in order to stop her from scratching any more. Sally looked up and watched as Paul looked at her with a warm smile. "It's alright dove, that's just how he is." He whispered into her ear, like he knew exactly what she was thinking. Sally nodded and smiled at him.

"Where is this bus taking us?" George asked. "Yeah where are we going Johnny?" Sally chimed in. John giggled. "I don't know."

"What?" Paul stated and turned around. "Do you actually know where we going?" John shook his head and kept giggling. "Nope." George groaned and threw his head back. Paul gave him a disapproving look and turned around. Sally just sighed and looked out the window.

"We could've been at Sally's house doing nothing, but now we ought to go somewhere none of us know? Ridiculous." George whined and crossed his arms. "This is rubbish." He mumbled and shook his head. "Stop fussing Joj, who knows, we may go somewhere adventurous." John wiggled his eyebrows obnoxiously. Sally rolled her eyes but didn't say anything. John seemed to notice Sally's gesture as he pouted. "Oh c'mon dolly!" He said to her but Sally just frowned. "I could've been taking a nap right now." Is all she said and went back to staring at the window. John rolled his eyes and threw his arm around George.

"Lighten up lads-and lady-don't be silly- it's just a trip to God knows where." John smiled. George hummed and Paul kept a straight face while Sally looked at John. "Could've been taking a nap." She mumbled and laid her head on Paul's shoulder, hugging his arm as she moved to feel more comfortable. This took Paul by surprise, but didn't flinch. He looked down at her and smiled, moving a strand of her hair from her face. Sally sighed deeply, smiling a little, and dozed off.