"This is a big house!"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"So, Sally, how long have you been in Liverpool?" John asked as he lit up another cigarette.

"A year." Said Sally and pointed to the next street. "That way."

"And why exactly did you move, if you don't mind me asking."

Paul was listening closely. He hasn't said a thing to Sally since they left the park, which he felt ashamed of since he wants to get to know her better, but his nerves got the best of him.

"Well," Sally sighed and looked at the sky. "Family things. That's all." She said reluctantly. She caught Paul's eyes looking at her, but turning away quickly when he was caught. Sally bit back a smile.

"Ah, I see- Oi! Joj! Stop stepping on me shoe!" George's eyes basically popped out as the older boy started chasing him, making Sally laugh and making Paul shake his head and look at the sky.
"It's nice out today, ain't it?" Paul said as Sally was striding next to him. "Yeah..." she trailed off.

"So your names Paul? Does that mean I can't call you Cashier Boy?" Sally asked. " 'Cause that was my secret nickname for you, although it's not a secret anymore 'cause now you know." Sally rambled but then stopped herself, blushing slightly. Paul chuckled and gave her a smile. "I don't mind whatever you call me, Pajama Girl." It was Sally's turn to laugh. She shook her head and rubbed her eye. "Thanks again, if you guys hadn't walked by, I don't know what could've happened to me." Sally said as she looked at the ground. Paul sighed and nodded. "My pleasure." He said and gave her a small smile.

"Well, we're here." The four of them walked up the few steps of Sally's yellow house. The boys looked at the house in awe.

"This is a big house!"

Sally chuckled at George as she put her hand on the door knob.

"Thanks again boys, I really appreciate it." She said sincerely. The three of them nodded at the same time.

"See ya around, Pajama Girl."