"THERE'S A SPIDER IN MY ROOM!"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"KILL IT!"

Sally screeched as she jumped on George's arm. He caught her and took both of them to a corner, stepping on top of a stool Sally had in her room. Sally screamed in his ear when she saw the spider move, making George pinch her thigh. Sally shot him a look and bit his cheek.

"YOU BITCH!" George exclaimed and let go of Sally. Sally fell on her butt on the floor, groaning, but quickly stood up and pushed him off the stool and stood on it.

"GEORGE KILL IT!" She shrieked as the spider moved again. George took off his shoe, ready to aim for it, when Sally screamed out again. George swiveled around, an annoyed and terrified look on his face. "What now?!"

The boys and Sally had gone to John's house, leaving their things in John's room. They had hung out for a while, until John came up with the idea to buy beers at ten in the night, telling George and Sally to stay here because they would've asked for food.

"THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!" Sally cried and pointed her finger up to the ceiling. George followed her finger and let out a mix of a yell and a curse when he saw the size of the spider. He dropped his shoe and went back to where Sally was standing, pushing her off the stool like she did to him and stood up on it. Sally gave him an angry look and climbed up her table and looked at George.

Sally was in her room, reading a book Mimi had recommended her, when she felt movement on the corner of her eye. Sally slowly looked away from her book, and a piercing scream flooded the whole house, making George (who was in the kitchen stuffing his mouth with cookies) run up to her room, looking for any danger.

"What now!" She asked desperately. And almost on cue, the three older boys burst open the door. John was the first one in, followed by Ringo and Paul. Ringo looked around the room and giggled when he saw George's and Sally's state. "What's the matter with you two?"

"THERE'S SPIDERS IN MY ROOM!" Sally cried. Paul looked around the room and was the first one to spot them. "Oh fuck!" He cursed and ran to Sally, climbing up next to her, holding her arm. John started to laugh hysterically and wiped his eyes. "You girl!" He cackled, Sally shooting him a dirty look. "SHUT UP AND KILL THEM!" She yelled, clinging into Paul's arm. John looked around and spotted the Daddy Long Legs. He walked over to it and Sally's eyes popped out when she watched as John grabbed it with his fingers, turning around and walking over to her and Paul.

"JOHN FUCKING LENNON IF YOU WALK OVER HERE AND WIGGLE IT IN MY FACE I WILL RIP YOUR COCK OFF AND FEED IT TO THE NEIGHBORS DOG!" Sally screamed out. The four boys looked at Sally in fear, but John soon started laughing and instead started running towards her direction. Sally screamed and jumped off the table, running for the door and downstairs.

Sally screamed as she heard John's footsteps behind her. John chased her around the house, laughing hysterically. "C'mon Sally, he just wants to say hi!" He laughed but Sally yelled at him. "FUCK YOU!" She yelled, earning another laugh from John.

Sally jumped over the couch and ran back upstairs, closing her room door and ran to Ringo, hiding behind him. "Christ help me." She shook Ringo. Sally screamed when John entered the room and grabbed Ringo from his shirt, making him walk backwards towards the corner of the room, basically shielding Sally.

"Why can't you just take it outside?" Ringo frowned. "This is more fun." John laughed, but Paul rolled his eyes. "Quit it, John. Can't you see that she's scared of them." He crossed his arms. John sighed and looked down. "You're right Macca..." John paused for a moment, but he looked up with an evil grin and started chasing Paul. Paul screamed and ran to where Ringo and Sally were, hiding behind him as well. "Oi! Me foot!" George hissed. "Oh, forgot you were here." Sally giggled.

John was inching closer to them, but tripped. Sally laughed, along with the three boys. John stood up and rolled his eyes, dusting himself. "You crybaby." He pinched Sally's arm. Sally smacked his hand and frowned. "Did you kill it?" She asked him. John blinked at her and giggled. "No."