"Push my butt, dumbass"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Push harder!"

"I can't when your butt is on my face!"

Sally groaned and hopped off, turning around and smacking Paul's head. Paul flinched and glared at her. "What was that for you loon!" Sally scoffed and opened her mouth. "Excuse me?"

"Alright I was just joking, but I don't wanna touch your butt." Said Paul, blushing slightly. Sally scoffed and rolled her eyes, turning around. "Push my butt, dumbass."

And with that, he did.

Sally fell on her bedroom floor with a "thud!" and stood up, dusting her shirt off, taking off her glasses and handed them to Paul. "Pass me the bag." She whispered to him as he passed the black trash bag they had picked up from an empty trash can near Sally's house.

Sally crawled down under her bed and started reaching for some of her snacks. Paul was looking out for any signs of mom, but when he looked back at Sally, he choked on his own breath.

Sally's skirt was lifted, her underwear fully shown, legs spread. Paul couldn't help looking away, but he knew he was better than that so he looked away and cleared his throat. "Uh, Sal?" He said.

"Yeah?" Sally's faint voice said back.

"Your skirt–is–uh–lifted." Paul coughed.

Sally hit her head with the bed, cursing and massaging the back of her head, she sat up and looked at Paul, nervously laughing. "Oops." She then put her skirt down and turned back to the bed, eyes widened. Once she was done grabbing all the snacks, she grabbed an old blanket from a drawer and threw in a pillow.

"Alright that's all." She said, but then Paul stopped her. "Aren't you gonna be cold at night? Grab a jacket." Paul whispered, but Sally waved him off and gave the bag to him, then she got out from the window. She turned around and closed it, leaving a small gap. "I'll be fine." She said to him. Paul raised an eyebrow. "Alright then, let's get going."