"Cat got your tongue darling?"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Alright, your room will be next to John's, which was the guest room but it is now yours. All the boxes are in there. Now, I expect you four boys will help her get settled in. I gotta go to town to buy some groceries. I'll be back in an hour." Mimi said and looked at them sternly. "Yes Mimi." They all said in unison and with that, she left.

"I feel bad for whoever had to stay in this room." George said in disgust as he looked around the room. "It's mighty grotty." He continued. John hit the back of his head and looked at Sally. "You like it?" He asked. Sally nodded. "It's better than nothing. Thank you again, John. Seriously, thank you." She grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Ah, don't be silly." He waved her off. Sally chuckled and went to open up a box. As she started to take the things out, the house started to fill with the sound of music, that was just when she realized John had left the room, and came back.

And just like the morning came, the night came, and the five kids threw themselves on Sally's new bed, sighing in relief. "Boy was that a lot of work." Ringo said and the four younger kids groaned in response. "I'm starving." George groaned, accompanied by a rumble. "Gee Geo, you're always hungry." Sally whispered. "I know." George whispered back, making her chuckle.

"Ah shitee." Paul said suddenly, making the three turn their heads to him. "What is it Paul?" Ringo asked, sitting up. "I got work tomorrow." He groaned and threw his head back. "Yeah, I gotta go too." George said and sat up, yawning and stretching. "All this moving thing has me tired... and hungry." He got up and patted his tummy. "John do you mind if-" George was about to say until he noticed John was sound asleep, on Sally's bed.

"Looks like you're gonna need a new bed Sal." George chuckled. Sally smiled and rolled her eyes, getting up, Paul and Ringo doing the same. "I'll walk you guys to the door."

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Thank you again." Sally said, the boys turning around to look at her. "No problem Sal." Ringo said and kissed her cheek. "I gotta go now, call me." He said pointing his finger at her and Sally nodded, smiling. Ringo nodded and patted both George and Paul. "Bye lads." The three watched as Ringo's car drove away. Then it was just the three of them. They stood their in awkward silence, not knowing what to say. That was until George looked from Paul to Sally and sighed. "Well I'm most certainly not staying here with you both." He said, making Paul roll his eyes and Sally narrow her eyes at him. George wiggled his eyebrows at Sally and winked at Paul, walking away.

Now it was just Paul and Sally.

Sally fiddled with her fingers, avoiding Paul's eyes. She could feel Paul staring at her and she mentally slapped herself for being so awkward. "Cat got your tongue darling?" Paul asked suddenly. Sally looked up at him. "Oh shut up." She said and Paul gave her a cheeky grin. Sally blushed as Paul came closer to her, having to look up at him.

"Somethings bothering  you." He whispered. "Hm?" Sally hummed, now really looking at him. "Somethings bothering you." Paul repeated himself looking at her face for any sign of reaction. Sally started scratching the palm of her hand and Paul was quick to look at it and grab it. "Stop doing that, now I really know there's something wrong." He sighed and didn't let go of her hand. He rubbed her palm with both his hands, eyes on her's.

"It's just so sudden." Sally gave in, sighing. "It's too sudden, all of this happened in one day. I was just in my room this morning, and now I'm here, in another room." She sighed and let go of Paul, pushing her glasses up, hugging herself. Paul clicked his tongue and wrapped his arms around her. "It's for the better dove." He rubbed circles on her back and rested his head on top of hers.

"Yeah but it's so sudden. I don't even know Mimi that well. What if she's a serial killer?" Sally looked up at Paul with widened eyes, making him lightly chuckle. "I can assure you that she is not a serial killer love." Paul grinned. Sally hummed and pulled away, sighing. "Well, I gotta get John off my bed. Thank you Paul." Sally batted her eyelashes and looked up at him.

Paul looked down at her and ran his hand through her hair. "Goodnight Sal." He whispered and leaned in, giving Sally a lingerie kiss on the cheek. Paul looked at her then smiled, turning away, and walking further away from the house, leaving Sally with a goofy smile and with a red face.