"Pete Best"

A/n: happy birthdate Paul baby i love you so much

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"So that's Pete." Sally thought to herself. "Not bad."

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ARSE! WE'VE CALLED HOME AND YOU NEVER ANSWERED!" John exclaimed and pushed him. Pete chuckled and rolled his eyes. " 'm sorry mate, had family stuff to get done." Now it was John's turn to roll his eyes. "Whatever, lets just go in." John mumbled and pushed past him. Paul smiled at Pete but followed John. Pete turned his gaze to Sally and raised his eyebrow. "And who are you pretty lady?" He smirked and ran a hand through his hair.

"S-Sally."

Pete chuckled and extended his hand, which Sally took. "Pete, Pete Best." He winked and turned around, walking inside the club. Sally blushed and exhaled, shaking her head, ready to walk inside the club.

"Now just hold on a minute." The hand that grabbed her said. Sally turned around and blushed. "W-what?" She shrugged at George. "I'd be careful if I were you, Pete is a player, wouldn't want you to get hurt." He frowned, letting go of her arm. Sally rolled her eyes. "I don't like him Joj." Sally turned around and headed inside the club, George following behind.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sally clapped enthusiastically as the boys finished their second song, the four of them covered in sweat. The owner the of the club clapped as well, a smirk on his face. "Lads, you got yourself a deal." The man smiled. Sally jolted you and ran to the boys, hugging the three of them except Pete. "I'm so so so proud of you." She whispered to them and squealed. Sally turned around and looked at the owner.

"When would they perform, sir?" She asked the man. "This weekend if possible." He nodded. Sally widened her eyes and turned around to look at them. "OH MY GOD!" She mouthed and hugged George. Paul ran a hand through his hair and hugged John and Pete, Sally and George joining. Sally let go and looked at them.

"We need to celebrate! We can do a small party! Or-or go to the lake! Just us! I can ask Mimi for money and I can buy the balloons-maybe a cake too if I can-!"

"Woah hold on there birdie," John chuckled and put and arm around her shoulder. "How 'bout we celebrate after we perform, make it even more special, yeah?" Sally squealed and tapped her black flats on the wooden floor. "I'm so happy for you guys!" She sighed and gave them a genuine smile.