"You owe me half a milkshake"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"George, would you pass the salt, please?" John asked as he reached to George. "I dunno, can you pass your classes?" George said and grabbed the salt for himself. "Shut it spunky." John huffed and started eating.

Sally ate the cherry on her milkshake and smiled. "I love cherries." She said to George, and chugged her milkshake. George raised his eyebrow, chuckling, and ate his eggs. "Aaah." Sally sighed once she finished half of her milkshake, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. The boys except for Ringo, looked at her in surprise. "You've got a little something on your nose, Sal." Ringo pointed with his fork. Sally wiped her nose with her hand, and went on to eating her fries.

George, John, and Paul, stared at Sally as she happily ate her fries, and as she looked up, she realized the three boys were staring at her. "What?" She asked with mouth full. John shook his head and went back to eating, and George slowly ate his fries while looking at her. "The only person I've ever seen eat like that is me." George said. Sally laughed and grabbed some of his fries. "Hey!" George pushed his fries closer to him and stuck his tongue out at her.

John then went to grave his milkshake, but when he didn't feel it, he frowned and looked around the table. "Hey! Where's my milkshake?" Sally looked at him and she slurped the rest of the milkshake, then John's face feel in realization. "You drank my milkshake!" Sally wiped her mouth and smiled. "Hehe I know."

><><><><><><><><><><><>

For the rest of the time being, the five kids ate, joked around, made fun of the waitress, and ate each other's food. They had been at the diner for maybe an hour, when Ringo finally asked for the check. When the mean waitress came back, giving him the check, John made a face at her, making the waitress scowl and turn around, walking back to the kitchen. Sally laughed at John and grabbed on of her fires, throwing up at the ceiling, and moved so it could land on her mouth. John cheered as the fry fell steaming to Sally's mouth, and chewed it.

"Have any of you got money with you?" Ringo asked, looking anxiously at them. The four kids felt around their pockets, but they slowly shook their heads. "Oh no, there goes the lady's tip!" Sally put her hand on her heart and sighed, shaking her head.

While George and Ringo thought of the many possibilities that could happen for not paying, John and Paul looked at each other. John smirked and slowly got up from his seat. "Punch me, Paul." He whispered. The three heads turned to him with widened eyes. "Oh God not this again." George dramatically sighed and shook his head. Paul grinned at John and got off the seat. They both nodded and Paul was quick to punch John in the mouth. Sally gasped, while Ringo looked at them in fear, and George just kept shaking his head.

"What on God's name are you two doing!" Sally hissed and went to grab Paul's writs, but he flinched. "Trust us on this one doll." He winked at her.

John then hit Paul in the stomach, making him groan and laugh at the same time. "I hate you!" John hissed and threw Paul on the table. This made Sally get off, along with Ringo and George. As John and Paul punched and pulled each other's hair, what seemed to be the manager, ran to them and broke them apart.

"GET OUT! GET OUT YOU PRICKS! AND NEVER COME BACK!"

With that, George and Ringo grabbed Sally's hands, but then she gasped. "My milkshake!"

George grabbed the leftover fries, stuffing them in his pockets and grabbed her milkshake as Ringo led her outside.

Seconds later, George ran out, giving Sally her milkshake, and behind him, Paul and John walked out, laughing. "See? It worked." John grinned and grabbed the fry George was about to eat. "Not gonna lie, that was a smart idea." Sally said and slurped her milkshake. "Yeah well, we've done this hundreds of times." Paul panted and abruptly grabbed Sally's milkshake, drinking from it and gave it back to her with nothing but the empty cup.

Sally pouted. "You owe me half a milkshake." She pointed to Paul. He ruffled her hair and smiled. "I'll get you all the milkshakes you want, darling." He grinned and winked at her, making Sally slightly blush.

"Alright lovebirds, better get going before the cops get called." John burped. George giggled and ate a fry from his pocket.