"NOPE!"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

The four boys looked at each other frantically, not knowing what to do. "Go to my room!" She hissed and they were quick to run up the stairs. Once Sally heard the door shut, she sighed and took her hand off the door knob.

The door opened, Sally's mom not noticing her. "MOM!" Sally yelled, throwing herself onto her, making her mom gasped "Sally! You scared me to death! Here, help me with my luggage." Sally's mom basically threw the bags at her, and walked to the couch, laying down with a sigh. Sally scoffed and closed the door. "How was the trip?" She asked.

"Terrible, your aunt has one month or less to live. She told me not to invite you to the funeral by the way." Mom sighed and closed her eyes. "I-". Sally had no words, but then she scoffed. "Alright then."

"Make me a cup of coffee would you dear?" Mom sighed. Sally rolled her eyes and walked in the kitchen. "Not even a 'hi' or a 'how are you'." Sally mumbled to herself. She was quick to make the coffee. She walked out the kitchen and gave her mom the cup. "Can you you take my bags up-"

"NOPE!" Sally shouted, running up the stairs.

"Excuse me?!"

Sally slammed her bedroom door shut. She closed her eyes, back pressed against the door and sighed. Once she opened her eyes, she saw the four boys laying on her bed. "What was that all about?" George asked but Sally shook her head. "If we want to go to Blackpool, I suggest you guys go through the window while I go through the front door."

"But what about your mum?" Paul tilted his head. Sally shrugged. "Whatever." John raised his eyebrow, already opening the window. "Alright, we'll wait for you at the corner of the street."

And with that, one by one, they jumped out the window.