"He's in love with you"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"C'MON LADY! WHAT IS IT!"

George and John sat down on John's bed as Sally paced around his room, biting her finger. Then George sighed. "What's wrong Sal?"

"You know what? Never mind." She huffed. "Sally." John said knowingly and Sally sighed once again.

"Is it Paul?" Was the first thing George asked. Sally shook her head.

"Is it John's face?"

"Hey!"

Sally shook her head.

"Period?" She shook her head again.

"Is it Paul?" George asked again, raising an eyebrow. Sally stopped pacing around and sighed, nodding slowly. George grinned and nudged John. "Told ya." George patted the bed  and Sally hesitantly walked over to them and laid herself down. John and George had their backs pressed behind the bed board, and Sally laid at between George's legs, her back pressed on him, he wrapping his arms around her body.

"He's in love with you, Paul, y'know?" John said. Sally scoffed and rolled her eyes. "He is not!" She chuckled. John and George looked at each other and then at Sally knowingly. "Oh yes he is!" John clicked his tongue.

"Unless Jesus Christ himself comes down from Heaven to say he does, then I don't believe you!" Sally exclaimed. John and George chuckled. "He does not like me." Sally stated and crossed her arms, not looking at them and instead at the ceiling.

"Really? How about that night at Blackpool, hmm? Seemed pretty obvious to me." George shrugged and then opened his mouth again. "And that time at the train station when he got jealous."

"I didn't even tell you the full story." Sally sat up, crissed crossing on the bed, looking at them. "Well go on then. Shoot." John urged with a brief hand motion. Sally groaned, throwing her head back, and looked back at them.

Sally opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. John then hit her with his pillow, making Sally sit up. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" She exclaimed, grabbing the pillow from his hands and hit him repeatedly. John covered his face with his hands, and then George abruptly grabbed the pillow from Sally and hit both of them.

"Both of you are unbelievable!" George sighed, grabbing Sally's glasses and set them in the nightstand, and rested his arms in the pillow. "Now talk." He said to Sally, making her sigh.

"Well, you know how I came back home after the fireworks?" Sally said and the two boys nodded.

"Well my mom was there, and she slapped me, and started calling me all these names and how I should never disrespect her like that again." Sally sighed and looked at both boys, but they didn't say anything. "So, the first person I thought of was–well–Paul, and he was quick to come to my house, and he stayed the night." Sally sighed heavily.

"Well–" George started but no other words came out. "Your mum hits you?" John asked and Sally sighed. "Not all the time." She shrugged. "If she was a boy, she'd be dead by now." John frowned and crossed his arms.

"But Paul made me feel better." Sally whispered. "He called me all these cute names, it made me fuzzy." Sally smiled lightly. "And he promised me he meant them."

"Aww!" George gushed obnoxiously and Sally rolled her eyes at him. John, however, did not laugh or say anything like he usually does. Instead, he looked like he was deep in thought. Sally looked at him and tilted her head. "Johnny? You alright?" She asked and John looked at her. "Dandy." He said, but Sally knew he was being sarcastic. Suddenly, John got outta bed and went to open the door, but then turned around and looked at the two youngest kids and pointed a finger at them.

"You two stay here okay? Don't come out until I come back." And with that he left, leaving Sally and George dumbfounded.