"Ya cheeky git"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Sally, go get some milk will ya, make yourself useful." Sally's mom came into her room, and left as soon as she came. Sally sighed and rolled her eyes. She got up from her comfy spot on the floor and put on some shoes. And as you already guessed;

She had pajamas on.

Ringo didn't come late last night like she thought he would, but she didn't mind, she could go give him a visit anytime since it's the weekend. She ran down stairs and grabbed money from her mom's purse and left the house.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Why are you here, again?" Paul rolled his eyes as soon as he saw George and John sitting on his counter number and cheer when they saw him walking in, tying his apron. Paul turned on his number and pushed the pair out of the way, which they complained in return. Today for some reason, the store was half empty, which was weird since it was the weekend.

"Do ya think Mimi will get mad when she finds out I need new glasses?" John asked as he taped his glasses and put them on. George shrugged. "I couldn't know, she hates me guts."

"I mean, I can't live without them! I'm completely blind!"

Paul chuckled and shook his head. The two boys moved out of the way as a young woman put her things in the counter. John low whistled, and George nudged him and shook his head. The girl gave Paul the money and winked at John. John smirked at her and looked at her up and down once she left and her back was facing them. "Sheesh, I'd love to-"

"Could you not talk about your fantasies in the site where young children are present? Ya cheeky git." Paul shook his head and turned back. John snickered.

The door opened. This time Paul did not turn around. He had given up on trying to see if pajama girl would ever come. It's been almost two weeks since he last saw her. He hoped she was alright. At least alive.

"Hey look, it's the crying girl from last week." Paul swiveled, pushing George a little and saw that it was indeed, pajama girl. She hurried up to aisle seven and disappeared. Paul smiled at himself and turned to scan the next persons items.

"I think Paulie here fancies the crying girllll." John teased as he trailed Paul's eyes to pajama girl. Paul hit him with his towel when he was finished giving the man his bags.

"I don't fancy her!" He harshly whispered. John and George snickered.

"Whatever you say, lover boy."