"Paulie"

A/n: 18 years. 18 years since George left us. There isn't a day where I'm not thinking about him. I wish he was still around to spread his love through music. I miss my sunshine. I love him so much and I miss him so much.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"You can sleep here, and you here, and you... here!"

Sally threw a blanket and pillow at the spots she chose for the guys, while water dripped down to the floor due to her wet hair.

"Sorry I took so long in the shower, I like showers." She nervously chuckled. Paul fought the urge to not smile, looking out the window in order to not show it.

"Whatcha lookin' at Paul?" Sally asked him. Paul looked behind his shoulder and then back out the window. "Oh, it's nothing." He said and closed the curtains, sitting himself on the spot Sally had chosen for him. "Are you sure your parents won't mind?" She asked the three as she sat down criss cross on her bed.

"We made phone calls while you showered, birdie." John said and bit his nail. Sally nodded. Then she turned to Paul. "What about your job?" He shrugged. "Mr.Rob has been letting me have days off, pretty sure he'll close the store soon." Paul sighed. George low whistled, making the other three look at him. "What?" John said, raising an eyebrow at George.

"Oh nothing." George made a face, looking away from them. Sally narrowed her eyes in suspicion, but didn't say anything. "Well, I'm going to bed, nighty night." John yawned and turned off the light. "John I can't see." George hissed. "Too bad." John mumbled. Sally made her way to her bed, pulling the covers off and laying down, once her head hit the cold pillow, and pulled the blankets up to her body, she sighed in contentment. Then she opened her eyes.

"Can one of you tuck me in? If you don't mind." She said. The three boys stood quiet, then John spoke up; "tuck what in you." He snickered and Sally was quick to throw a pillow at him. "Ow!" He hissed, but Sally could see his silhouette hugging the pillow, not giving it back.

But soon, she felt a hand patting the blanket. "What are you doing?" Sally whispered and she heard Paul laugh quietly. "Tucking you in love." Paul pulled the blanket from her body, Sally shivering a little, draping the blanket over her once he smoothed it out, and tucked the sides around her body.

"Thanks Paulie." Sally whispered, she blushed once she realized the name she gave him, being the first time she calls him a that. She could tell Paul was also thinking something once he didn't give her an answer. "No problem darling." He whispered a second later, his hand finding her cheek and caressed it, feeling her face heat up. He chuckled and went back to lay down.