"My pleasure, pajama girl."

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sally ran to isle seven, and ran to the refrigerators. She tapped her foot while scanning the milk brands. There was a specific one that mom liked, since they were not on good terms, might as well get her something she likes.

After three minutes of searching, Sally grabbed a blue cartoon of milk and closed the fridge. When she was making her way to the cashier, her eyes trailed to the candy section. She counted the rest of the money she had left, and nodded when she saw that she had enough to buy a lollipop.

She searched the shelf's, and decided on a swirly rainbow lollipop.

"Here comes ye girl, Macca." John nodded to Sally and took a drag from his cigarette. "She's not me girl." Paul mumbled. Sally placed the milk carton and lollipop on Paul's counter as George and John moved out of the way and stared at her. Paul scanned the items and cleared his throat.

"Two-"

"Two thirty-eight." John said in a deep voice. Sally raised an eyebrow at John, but reached out into her pocket to take out the money when-

"I got her, Paulie." John said, cigarette between his lips and wallet out. Sally's eyes widened. "Oh, please, no it's-" John waved her off and gave the money to Paul. Paul smiled at Sally and gave John the change back, which he gave to Sally. She looked at both of them and smiled. "Thank you, Sir." Sally nodded. John gave her a small smile. "My pleasure, pajama girl."