"RUN FASTER RINGO!"

A/n: 39 years without John. Miss you bub.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" Sally's mom screeched. "Out." Sally said in a monotone voice, already opening the door. "No, you come back here right-"

Sally slammed the door shut, and ran to where John had told her to meet them. Once she saw their greasy heads, she ran up to them, panting. "We better move before she runs after me." She breathed out.

"Jesus birdie how fast did you run?" John chuckled in amusement. Sally glared at him, but then she gasped when she saw her mom outside, looking around and yelling Sally's name. "Oh God I don't have the energy to even run." Sally started freaking out, until Ringo grabbed her wrist.

"Get on my back." He said. "No I'm too heavy-" Sally shook her head, but Paul groaned. "No you're not! Stop saying that and get on his back if you want to make it out alive!" Paul hissed. This took everyone by surprise, but Sally obligated and jumped on Ringo's back. And then they all ran.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"RUN FASTER RINGO!"

"OH I'M SORRY, YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WHO HAS TO CARRY THE LADY ARE YA?!"

"WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!" Sally pouted, then bit Ringo's ear. "OW! DON'T DO THAT!" He hissed and peered at her from his shoulder. "Too bad, I already did." Sally huffed, but then giggled when she felt herself bounce.

"Oh thank Christ, we're here." John panted as he bent down over to collect his breath. Sally hopped off Ringo's back and smoothed her shirt, as she watched the four boys panting. "Thanks for the ride." She clapped Ringo's back, which he let out an "oof" in return.

"What exactly is Blackpool?" Sally asked as she looked around her surroundings. When she didn't hear a response from the guys, she turned around and frowned when she saw them still bent down. "Oh come on it wasn't that far." She said and walked over to them. "Yeah but we ran." George glared. Sally rolled her eyes. "Anyways, what do you suppose we do here?" Sally asked again.

"Watch the fireworks of course." John sighed and stood up straight, fixing his jacket. "And at what time is that?" Sally pressed. Ringo looked at his watch. "Two hours." He said and looked at them. "We could've got things ready, like a blanket and food." Sally crosses her arms.

"Don't be cheeky, we'll get them quick, we could just run back-" George was about to finish his sentence when he got cut off by Ringo.

"No way, I'm not running back." He shook his head and crossed his arms. George rolled his eyes and looked at Sally. "You got a lot of snacks under that bed of yours, and blankets."

"Yeah but those are mine." Sally frowned and George rolled his eyes, again. "C'mon Sally, be a mate and help us here. None of us here haven't any money. You're the one with the free stuff! Besides, one of us can go with you back to your house, sneak in, and grab the things, and come back." George grinned.

Sally sighed and slumped her shoulders. "Fine. Who's willing to go back with m-"

"Me, I'll go." Paul suddenly said. John chuckled and George smirked. "Ta ta then, off you go, we'll be waiting right here, same spot." George shooed them and pushed Paul a little. Sally smiled at Paul and he smiled back, and soon both walked back home.