"DON'T KILL HIM! IT WAS JUST A SNEEZE!"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"GEORGE YOU FUCKING TWAT!"

"LENNY, I DIDN'T MEANT TO!"

"Oh for God's sake stop fussing you fuckwits." Paul sighed and rolled his eyes as John chased George around the lamp post on the way to John's house. George had sneezed all over John's face, and he was not happy about it.

Finally, John caught George by the collar of his shirt and made him face him. Paul looked over at them, and his eyes almost popped out when he saw John taking out his pocket knife.

"WOAH WOAH! DON'T KILL HIM! IT WAS JUST A SNEEZE!" Paul ran to them and pulled George away from John, standing between them, and George looking over Paul's shoulder with the most terrified face. John looked at Paul then at George, and put his pocket knife away and started speed walking. The two younger boys followed behind.

After minutes of silence, John spoke up.

"How was work?" He mumbled. Paul looked at him. "Good, I bumped into pajama girl. And guess what? She's American!" John chuckled and shook his head. "Took you long enough." "Well I don't really pay attention to accents John." Paul pressed.

"You reckon why she is living in Liverpool?" George asked them as he lit up a cigarette. John sighed. "No." Paul looked at the ground and kicked a rock.