"TO THE LAKE!"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"OUT THE WAY GEORGE!"

"OW! JOHN YOU PIECE OF-"

"How many days will you be alone?" Paul asked as the two boys behind them fought. Sally looked back and chuckled and turned to look at Paul. "Dunno, it could be days, it could be weeks." She said. Paul hummed in response and looked at the lake, stopping to get a good look of it.

"Looks peaceful, doesn't it?" Paul mumbled. Sally stood next to him and nodded. "Yeah..." she trailed off, getting caught up on the sight in-front of them.

God knows how long her and Paul had been staring at the view because the next moment, they were both startled by the sound of one of the store doors slamming open, they both wheeled around and saw John wearing glasses that had eyebrows, a nose, and a mustache, along with a straw fedora hat. And George, the same glasses, just no hat. But was what more impressive was that that John was holding two more pairs of the same glasses he and George had on, and the amount of snacks George was holding on his arms, you could barley see his face.

Paul looked back at Sally with the mixed expressions of terrified and confusion, it made Sally laugh. "That's mighty impressive if I might say." Sally laughed as she nudged Paul, who still had the terrified/confused expression. "Why thank you darling. We got you these too." John said in a funny voice as he gave Sally her pair of glasses, and put the glasses on Paul's face.

"TO THE LAKE!" John announced, putting one finger up in the air, and marching away, George jogging behind him. Sally took of her own glasses, and put on the glasses John gave her, following George, when she turned around and saw Paul still confused. She went to him and grabbed his arm. "C'mon." She pulled his arm. He looked at her and blinked a couple of times, shaking his head slightly. "What the bloody hell was that?" He asked. Sally laughed and dragged him away.