"Lennon, is that you?"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Fancy going to your house Sal?" John asked. She looked at him. "Again?" She crossed her arms. John hummed. "You're right," he turned to Paul and lazily put his arm around his shoulder. "Guess we going to your house Macca!" Paul rolled his eyes but nodded anyways. "Alright." John snickered and pushed him, making Paul stumble.

"Do you think the man called the cops?" Sally asked. The four boys turned to her. "Still thinking about that?" John shook his head. "Don't be silly, we're far away now, nothing and no one can catch us-"

"POLICE! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

The five kids gasped at the sudden shouting. Three cars surrounded them, with four policemen pointing their guns at them. Sally was the first one to put her hands up, then Paul, then George, then Ringo.

"I SAID, PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" One of the policeman shouted at John. "Not with that attitude." John frowned. Paul groaned, along with the other three kids. "John please!" Sally hissed. "Lennon, is that you?" One of the policemen put his gun down and walked closer to them. John cheekily grinned. "Well hello Tim, long time no see." The police man laughed and pulled John into a hug, patting his back.

The four other kids looked at each other nervously, hands still up. "How's Sarah?" John asked once he pulled away from the hug. The police man named Tim sighed and shook his head. "Left me alone with two kids." He said. John sighed and patted him on the back. "You'll be okay Tim."

"TIMOTHY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" An older policeman shouted, gun still pointing at them. Tim turned around and waved them off. "Put your guns down, tool." Tim whispered the last part, making John chuckle lightly. The three cops put their guns down and walked over to them. Tim then looked the the four kids behind him and nodded at them.

"Friends of yours Johnny?" Tim asked and looked at Sally. "Lovely necklace." Tim stared at her but then shook his head and looked back at John.

"We got a call that two of you got in a fight at a diner nearby, is that true?" Tim asked. John hung his head down and nodded. "And why is that?" Tim raised his eyebrow. John then broke into a fit of giggles, making the four kids behind him nervous.

"We didn't want to pay the bill, Timmy." John bit his lip and looked up at Tim. Tim looked at him seriously, but then started to laugh out loud. "Alright Johnny boy, you're off this one, any more funny business, I won't be able to hook you off." Tim patted him on the back and walked away, along with his other three cop friends. John waved at Tim as he drove off. John smiled and sighed, putting his hands km his hips and turned around.

Ringo, Paul, George, and Sally looked at him with wide eyes and mouth open. "What?" John shrugged. "Should be thanking me. C'mon now, gotta get to Paul's house." John said and turned around, walking away. Sally frowned. "What the hell was that?" She said and looked at the three boys. They all shrugged, struggling to say anything.

"YOU COMING OR WHAT?" John yelled, stopping and tapping his foot on the ground, hands on his hips. Sally was the first one to waddle to him, she then heard footsteps running behind her. "Ah, shorty!" John raised his eyebrows in surprise and hooked his arm with hers, and started skipping, Sally having to skip along too in order for her not to fall.