"Like a thief"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Sally has friends? When were you gonna tell me this?!" Sally's mom exclaimed and Sally flinched. "You would've killed me if I told you they were all boys anyways." Sally clenched her fist. Sally's mom then turned to look at Mimi and John.

"Mrs. Morris, John and I were wondering if your daughter could stay over with us–the story's she has told my nephew about you–"

"Staying over? Ha! Yeah right!" Sally's mom turned around and Mimi looked at her, giving her a small smile.

"Mrs. Morris, pardon me but you are in no condition in taking care of your daughter! I mean, look at you! Look at her! You're hurting her physically and mentally!" Mimi scoffed and ran a hand through her face. Sally's mom turned around and faced them. "And just like that? You're gonna take her away from me? Just like that? No, 'oh does she need medication? Oh, what is she allergic too? Hm, none of that?" Mimi looked at Sally's mom with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, does she?" Mimi questioned.

Sally's mom scoffed and walked closer to them, John tugging both Mimi and Sally back protectively. "Mrs. Morris I don't want things to get nasty but you've clearly upset your daughter, and you are clearly in no condition to take care of her." John said and took a step closer to her and Sally's mom looked at him.

"Take her." Is all Sally's mom said. "What?" Said Mimi, taking a step forward. "Just take her away like that? Like a thief?" Sally's eyes started to water. She sniffed and that's all it took for John to turn around and hug her.

"Yes." Sally's mom's eyes started to water as well as she nodded her head. "Like a thief." Mimi nodded and hummed. She then turned around to face Sally and John. "C'mon darling's, gotta pack things up. Show us the way to your room please, Sally." Mimi said and looked at Jean. Sally ripped her arms off John and started walking upstairs, John trailing behind her. Mimi then turned around to Jean and pointed a finger at her.

"You are pathetic." Is all Mimi said, and walked upstairs.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"What are you three doing here?" Mimi gasped, looking at the other three boys who she had unexpectedly seen. "Helping pack o' course." Ringo said as he folded Sally's blanket and placed it in a box. "Wha-where did you come from?!" Mimi said in disbelief. "The window." Paul shrugged and got out through the window, a box in his hands and threw it to George.

"I-I-I still don't know about this." Sally said, changing her mind. "It's very sudden yes dear, but we both know it's for the best." Mimi reassured and put her hand on Sally's shoulder. "Besides, you won't be staying long, just until your mum gets her shi-" The four kids in the room looked at Mimi with widened eyes, John smirking. "I mean, until your mum is stable enough." Mimi cleared her throat and went on to folding Sally's clothes.

"Why you got so many stuffed animals?" John grunted as he pushed a teddy bear in a box. Sally shrugged. "It's nice to hug them." She said turning around, glancing at Paul who was already staring at her. Paul grinned and ran his hand through his chin and looked away. Sally shook her head with a smile and passed a box to him.

"Hey Sal?" George yelled from the backyard. Her and Paul peaked their heads over the window. "Yeah?" She called back. "Where's your mum going?" He asked, pointing at the black car that drove away. Sally sighed. "Dunno." She said back to him and went back inside.