"It's just seven words"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sally turned the corner and she was faced with a bunch of small stores. Family stores to be exact.

Her and her mom usually go to "Teddy's Market" but since it was late, it was closed. Sally looked around for another market. It took her maybe five minutes of walking until she finally found one, "Rob's Supermarket". Sally has been here with her mom maybe once in her life, it wasn't a really popular market like Teddy's.

Outside, Sally grabbed a cart, or as the Brits call it, trolley, and walked into the store. The first thing she noticed was, it wasn't busy like Teddy's. There were maybe five people, plus herself there. It was probably because it was already late. Since this was a new store for Sally, she had no idea where the napkins where. She was too shy to ask a worker, but she would have figured it out.

Sally had made a full circle, and she still hadn't found the damn napkins. She was stressed. But as she walked to isle number five for the third time, her mood brightened when "Maybe Baby" by Buddy Holly came up. She chuckled to herself because she had just sang it on the way here.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Paul was standing on his place, number five, checking out items for an elderly lady. "Twenty three fifty-six ma'am." He smiled at her. The lady gave Paul her money, and for change, he gave her three ninety-seven pounds. He gave her the plastic bags and smiled at her. After the lady left, Paul sighed and threw his head back with a groan. He hated working at night, but he needs the money so who cares.

As Paul was checking out items for another old lady, he slowly gave the lady her change back when his attention was moved to a girl singing and dancing. Paul raised his eyebrow at the girl, but smiled at the lady after she said "goodnight, dear." Paul craned his head and chuckled at the girl. She was wearing yellow pajamas with white polka dots, had glasses on that fell off her face. Paul watched as she abruptly stopped her actions and quickly grabbed them off the floor. He saw her quickly putting them back on and continued her singing and dancing. He shook his head. "Girls." Paul scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Sally was still looking for the stupid napkins. She knew sooner or later she would have to ask someone for help, or her mom would come over here and ask them herself. So Sally pushed up her glasses, and built up the courage and started looking for a worker.

She walked towards the cashiers, and the only one she saw with the light turned on was number five. Sally sighed to herself. "You got this Sal. It's just seven words." She said to herself.

"Pardon, uh, mister? Do you know where the napkins are?" She asked a boy, maybe around her age, who was reading a magazine, the side of his face only showing. The boy slowly looked at her and put his magazine down.

"Isle five." He said in a monotone voice. Sally inhaled at his words and groaned a little too loud. This took Paul by surprise, so he jumped back. Sally looked back at him and gave him a forced smile. "Thank you." She pressed and marched to isle five.