"Are you okay, ma'am?"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"SALLY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! START ACTING MATURE AND SUCK IT UP!"

Sally didn't know how it happened. She and her mom were arguing in the kitchen. Sally always hated arguing with her mother. It made her upset. Her mom had said some awful things that Sally knew she didn't mean, but just by the way she said them, it really felt like she did mean them.

Whenever her and mom would argue, dad would always be there to stop it. No matter how bad the argument would be, they always ended up hugging and forgiving each other. But dad wasn't here anymore to stop them, so mom would cross the line very often.

Sally had started scratching her arm, which turned blood red. There was tears rolling down her eyes. Her heart started to race and soon, she was running out of breath.

Her mom pinched her nose and threw her arms in desperation. "You know what! Maybe if you were fit you wouldn't have trouble being helpful and moving around instead of closing yourself in your room hearing that disgusting rock 'n roll 'music'!" Sally's mom exclaimed.

Sally looked at her mom with the most sadden eyes and choked out a sob. Her mom rolled her eyes at her and turned around to leave. Sally sobbed into her hands and turned around quickly, opening the front door and running away.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Paul, George, and John, where still at Rob's. It wasn't so late at night, but the store still hadn't closed. The three boys were playing cards, John and George with a cigarette in their mouths. They were so concentrated, that they were startled by the front door being abruptly being pushing open. The three of them swirled around and only got to hear running footsteps and sniffs. They looked at each other and started walking.

" 'ello?" Paul called out. A sniff was heard.

"Are you alright?" He asked again, as the three of them turned to isle three.

John looked through the holes from the shelf's, and he could see a girl speed walking past. He stopped George and Paul and pointed at the isle next to them. They turned back, and soon enough, they were faced with the girl George had seen, and the pajama girl that always comes here late at night.

She looked dreadful. Her hair was a mess. Her sleeves were up to her elbows, which exposed her skin that was blood red. Her face was wet with tears, her cheeks red and wet hair sticking on her face. Paul gave her a smile of sympathy and took a step forward.

"Well doesn't she look grotty." John said, earning a glare from Paul.

"Are you okay, ma'am?" He asked her with a soothing voice. She hiccuped. "I-I- a-apologize. I-I didn't mean to disturb-"

"You're not disturbing." John interrupted. Sally looked at him. "What's on your arm?" He pointed to Sally's arm with his cigarette. She quickly pulled down her sleeve. "Nervous habit." She mumbled and looked down. John let out a little "ah" and took a drag from his cigarette.

"Well since no one is gonna ask, why are you crying?" George asked as he looked from behind Paul's shoulder as stepped on his cigarette. The girl sniffed. "Mother." Is all she said. The three of them looked at each other. "Is there anyway we can help?" Paul asked. Sally shrugged. "I-I don't know why I'm here," She said and rubbed her nose. "But uh, I better get going before my mother calls the police." She sniffed.

"You're not from around here are you?" The boy with the cigarette said. Sally looked away.

"I better go now, thanks." She mumbled and turned away, leaving the three boys looking at her.