"Silly Sally"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Do you suppose we start running?" Paul asked as he carried the bag behind his shoulder, looking at Sally.

"No way, I'm not running again, they can wait." Sally shook her head and Paul laughed. But then Paul started running, making Sally open her mouth in shock and scoff. Paul abruptly stopped and laughed out loud. Once Sally catched up to him, she smacked his arm ever so lightly. "I hate you." She mumbled and crossed her arms. Paul kept chuckling. "I'm just messing with you silly." He said, ruffling her hair. Sally let out a fake laugh and rolled her eyes.

"You're silly." Paul rolled his eyes, but the smile on his face said anything but irritated. Then he grinned, "silly Sally."

"Oh please." Sally scoffed but laughed. "What? What's so wrong with Silly Sally?" Paul asked. Sally raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh nothing it's just, silly."

Paul snorted and shook his head. Sally felt Paul coming closer to her, their shoulders brushing together. Sally bit her lip, containing a smile. Paul licked his bottom lip and smiled, shaking his head lightly. "What?" Sally bumped his shoulder and smiled. Paul looked down at her and smiled, then look away. "Nothin' dolly." He said.

"Wait Paul," Sally stopped abruptly, gasping and eyes widened. Paul looked at her and frowned. "What is it?" Sally felt her pockets and face and looked at him with widened eyes. "I forgot my glasses!" She sighed and bit her nails. Paul blinked at her and stared to laugh.

Sally stared at him and pouted. "What's so funny?" She asked and Paul coughed. "My you're blind!" Sally watched as Paul took off her glasses from his face and handed them to her. "You had them on this whole time?" She asked in shock as she put them on. Paul smiled and nodded. "And I thought John was blind."

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"IF HE SAYS THAT AGAIN, I'LL SOCK HIM!"

"Shut up you two! For the love of God!" Ringo threw his hands in desperation and sighed heavily. His gaze turned to two young kids walking towards them.

"Oh thank God! I couldn't be with the two of them any longer! They're always arguing!" Ringo complained to Paul and shook his head. Paul chuckled. "Welcome to my world Ringo."

"SNACKS!" George gasped and ran towards Paul, about to grab the bag from him, but Sally slapped his hand away. "No! Not until the fireworks!"

"How was the urine?" George asked suddenly. The four of them looked at him. "The what?" Sally asked. "The urine." George repeated, looking at her like if it was obvious. Sally blinked at him and shook her head.

"Okay first of all its JOURNEY. J-O-U-R-N-E-Y. Second of all, it was fine, thanks for asking."

John shook his head and smacked George's head. George gasped and looked at him with angry eyes. "Oh you piece of-"

"Okay!" Paul said loudly and clapped his hands together. "How about we start looking for a spot shall we, hm?"

The five of them walked around the grass, looking for a good spot for them to sit on for the rest of the night. John had suggested a spot next to a big tree, the rest of them agreed to it. Paul set the bag on the grass, taking out the blanket and lay it on the floor. Paul was about to sit down, until Sally stopped him.

"You forgot to smooth out the blanket right." She said and kneeled down, flattening the corners, smoothing the blanket. Once she did she nodded. "Okay, that's good." The boys chuckled and plopped themselves on the blanket, George going in for the bag, flipping it upside down and all the snack fell down on the grass. "Thank you for getting the stuff lads." Ringo smiled, grabbing a snack. Sally beamed at him and laid between George and Paul.

John quickly sat up, taking out a cigarette, lightening up, and laid back. "When are the fireworks starting?" He frowned. "Any minute." Sally replied, glancing at Ringo's watch. As the five kids waited for the fireworks to start, Sally couldn't help but think about what Paul had said.

"Aren't you gonna be cold at night? Grab a jacket."

Now she regrets saying she would be fine, because she shivered and hugged her body, slightly turning towards Paul. Paul took notice of this and looked at her, smirk on his face and looked back up at the sky. "Told you you would be cold." He chuckled. "Shut up." Sally murmured and rolled her eyes.

Paul sat up, taking off his jacket and laid it on Sally's figure. He didn't say a word as he laid back, putting his hands behind his head. Sally cuddled into the jacket. A few seconds later, she flinched and gasped when she heard the loud nose of the fireworks.

"Woah." She heard George say from her other side. She glanced at him and saw he slowly bit into a piece of chocolate, his eyes staring at the sky. Then she looked at Paul. His big doe eyes glossy. Sally looked back at the sky, staring in awe as a yellow firework exploded, pushing her glasses up. Then, she felt a warm feeling in her stomach.

"Thank you guys". Sally whispered, loud enough for the four boys to hear. She felt the four of them look at her, smiles on their faces. Paul then wrapped an arm around her, taking Sally by surprise but didn't say anything. He placed a kiss on the top of her head, rubbing her shoulder.

"Is it weird to say the fireworks are making me sleepy?" John asked suddenly, yawning. The four kids laughed and Sally shook her head, still looking at the sky. "No, Johnny, it's not." She felt John move around and sighed. "Okay, good." He said. George nudged Sally, she turned around and nodded at him. George glanced at Paul and wiggled his eyebrows obnoxiously. Sally rolled her eyes, a smile on her face, and looked away from him.