"He's in love with you" Part. 2

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"School is gonna be the death of me!" Sally groaned and loudly dropped her books on the table, making the four boys flinch in their seats. Paul whimpered at the noise and frowned.

"Do they really expect me to finish all of this in two days?!" Sally plopped herself down on a chair and shook her head. "No ma'am, no, nu uh. I hate school." Sally whined, running a hand through her hair and opened one of her many books that she was carrying.

Paul cleared his throat and looked over at her book. "We could help if you'd like." He smiled. This grabbed George and John's attention. Both boys looked at Paul bewildered. "We?" John said with widened eyes.

"I'm not helping." George crossed his arms indignantly and shook his head. "One of the many reasons why I don't go to school anymore." He mumbled and rose up from his seat, going over to the fridge and taking out a popsicle. "I'm not helping because...I don't want too." John snickered and snatched the popsicle from George, who had his tongue out, ready to lick it.

"I would help, but I got my own work." Ringo shrugged and rested his cheek on his palm. Sally sighed dreamily and hummed. "Guess it's just you and me Paulie." She batted her eyelashes. Paul let out an awkward laugh, making George and John snicker. "Kiss him on the cheek, and maybe you'll break him." John cackled, earning and glare from Sally.

"What's with you teasing Paul all the time?" Sally raised her eyebrow. John and George gave each other a look, pausing for a second, and let out a big loud laugh, taking Sally by surprise. The two did not stop laughing, John having to gasp for air and George wiping the tears from his eyes. Once their laughs died down, John looked at Sally and chuckled.

"Oh my, birdie you're real funny sometimes, y'know?" John giggled and hit George on the arm. Paul then let out a cough and excused himself, saying he needed to use the toilet. Once he was out of sight, the three boys scooted closer to the table and John flicked Sally on the forehead. Sally flinched and glared at him.

"What was that for you ass!" She hissed at him, making Ringo chuckle. "Do ya forget everything I say?" John hissed and shook his head. Sally frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, don't you remember what I told you that day you told George and I about Paul coming to ya house at night?" Sally stared at him for a moment, then her face fell in realization. "Oooohh, yeaaaah." She nodded, John giving her a looking and nodding slowly. But then Sally frowned. "But does he actually like me?" She questioned. The three boys sitting on the table groaned, making Sally widened her eyes.

"Sal, even I know Paul fancies you." Ringo chuckled, tilting his head. Sally went on to biting her nails, anxiously looking the the three boys. "A-are you sure? What if he's just flirty?" John sighed, grabbing the hand Sally was biting, patting it. "Love, Paul is in love with you. You are just too pretty to realize that."

"What does that suppose to mean?" Sally frowned, but then they had to stop their conversation as Paul came back. He sat back down next to Sally, and cleared his throat. "When would you like to start?" He asked Sally, nodding at the books. Sally shrugged. "I don't feel like doing it." She said and sighed, putting her head down. She could feel the boys eyes burning on her.

Paul looked at the three boys, confused, but then proceeded to rub circles on her back. "You alright love?" Paul asked, concern all over his face. Sally nodded and then put her head back up, getting up from her chair. "I'm gonna take a nap." She announced and left without another word. Paul turned around at the three boys. "What was all that about?" He questioned, but by the looks of it, neither of them knew either.

"Maybe it's shark week?" George suggested but Ringo shook his head. "No, hers is always at the beginning of the month." Paul, George and John gave Ringo a look. Ringo looked at them, "what? I've known her more than you three!" John sighed and got up, grabbing her books and set them on the counter, he then leaned on the counter, hands behind. "I'll ask her later and tell you lads how it goes."

The three boys proceeded to walk out, Ringo calling out to Sally. "Bye Sal!" But she didn't respond back. Once they left, John locked the door and went back to the kitchen. He walked over to the fridge and took out the milk, grabbing a glass cup and poured the milk on it. He then grabbed a plate and placed chocolate chip cookies on it.