"Shake, Rattle and Roll"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

John laid on Sally's bed, while George sat against her closet door, and Paul watching her from the corner of her bed as she grabbed an Elvis vinyl. She set it on the record player and smiled brightly as "Shake, Rattle and Roll" started playing. She started dancing by herself, earning a giggle from Paul, a smirk from John, and a head bop from George.

John draped his arm on his face and quietly sang along to the song, as Paul and George got up to dance with Sally. Paul grabbed Sally's hand and twirled her around as George danced happily by himself. It was very clear that the three didn't have a very good dancing technique, but they were enjoying themselves and that's all that mattered.

Sally faced the two boys and sang along, taking off her glasses, settings them on the counter, and closed her eyes as she grabbed George's hands and danced with him.

"I believe you're doing me wrong and now I know, I believe you're doing me wrong and now I know. 'Cause the harder I work the faster my money goes..."

George and Paul slowed down their dancing and John sat up quickly, the three watching Sally sing while she still had her eyes closed, smiling and dancing. The three boys looked at each other as if saying "are you hearing this?" Paul could feel butterflies in his stomach, and John couldn't stop grinning.

Soon, Sally felt someone was staring at her, so she ended up mumbling the lyrics and slowly opening her eyes. She flinched when she saw the three boys staring at her, smiling. "W-what?" She asked nervously.

"Jeez angel face! You don't sound nothing like a choking chicken at all!" John laughed and got up. Sally blushed and scratched her neck. Paul smiled widely at her and snapped his fingers to the rhythm of the song. "You sing beautifully Sally!" George exclaimed. Sally smiled at him and glanced at Paul. He caught her eyes and grinned and winked at her. Sally sighed deeply and blushed. "W-well-uh-um-"

"Oi Sally! Do ya have any Buddy Holly vinyls?" John interupted as he went through her box of vinyls. "It's the tenth in that box." Sally pointed and went to take out the Elvis vinyls. John walked towards the record players and placed the vinyl.

As the four kids sat on the carpet floor, eating the sandwiches Sally had quickly made, she looked at John, with a mouth full, and thought about what she was going to say to John.

"You look like Buddy Holly with your glasses now that I think about it, John." She told him and he laughed. "HE DOES DOESN'T HE!" Paul feverishly nodded. "I always tell him but he always denies it!"

John shook his head and went on to eating his sandwich. "Well, you look like him too, girl version." He said, nodding to her glasses as she put them back on, taking a bite of his sandwich. Sally rolled her eyes. "I've been told I look like a librarian." The three boys looked at her carefully, then George's face lit up and snapped his fingers.

"With the skirt an' all, you do look like a librarian!" Sally laughed and shook her head, taking a bite from John's sandwich.