"This is how it feels to cuddle a lamb."

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Jesus Christ, I can't walk anymore." Sally panted as she let go of George's hand. George stopped and turned around, raising his eyebrow.

"We haven't even left the neighborhood."

Sally groaned and shook her head as she bent down and rested her hands on her knees. George sighed and turned his head to the side, tapping his foot impatiently, arms crossed. "Might as well go back." He murmured. Sally glared at him. "Just call a cab asshole." She said. George rolled his eyes and raised his hand to an upcoming yellow cab.

"Oh would you look at that, we're here," George said, not two minutes later. Huh, no wonder the driver looked at them funny when George told him the destination. Sally rolled her eyes, reaching out to George's hand.

George and Sally gave their orders as both of them waited on their seats. Sally was playing rock paper scissors with George to pass time. "George, do you think I'll ever have a date?" She said all of a sudden, as her hand grabbed George's hand, which was in the form of a rock.

"Why'd you ask?" He said, pouting that Sally beat him, again. "Dunno," she shrugged, "just asking." George sighed and looked at her in the eyes, resting his elbow on the table and pointing a finger at her. "Look, if you ever do get a date, which you probably will, he better look out for you and treat you like a princess, or I will slaughter him." Sally groaned and rolled her eyes.

"I'm falling too deep for Paul," She whined as she covered her face. George snorted. "You don't say."

The waiter gave them their cheeseburgers, George stealing some fries from Sally while she wasn't looking. "It's just," she continued, "I've never liked someone this much before, it's weird, and he-he's just so dreamy, how can one not fall for him? I mean he's just so-"

George groaned with his mouth full of meat and bread. "Oh, would you just shut up and kiss him already?" Sally scoffed and munched her cheeseburger. "Ugh, I feel like I'm about to burst out of my skirt." She dropped her cheeseburger in the plate and wiped her mouth. "Can we go now?" George rolled his eyes, mouth still full. He grabbed his and Sally's hamburger, munching on both of them

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"SHHHHHSHUT IT!" Paul crossed his arms and sat down on the bed. "You two will ever stop bickering?" Ringo asked. John and Sally glared at him. "That was MY piece of cake!" John exclaimed. Sally crossed her arms and opened her mouth, "MIMI!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

"You little-"

"Who's dying? I won't tolerate all of this yelling." Mimi said sternly, walking in the living room, taking off her apron. Sally turned to her giving her puppy eyes. "John was being unfair and didn't give me a piece of cake!" Sally wailed. John opened his mouth I'm disbelief. The three other boys sat down on the couch, watching in amusement.

"John! How ungrateful of you!" Mimi scoffed and turned to Sally, giving her a sweet smile. "Don't worry dear, I'll bake a cake just for you." And with that Mimi went to the kitchen. Sally smiled at John and sat between Paul and Ringo.

"You little prat." John hissed and grabbed the newspaper from the table. Sally blew a raspberry at him and cuddled into Paul's arm. Paul cleared his throat and moved a little. Sally didn't like the way he was seated now, so she grumbled and pulled Paul's arm closer to her, putting her leg across his, and sighed.

"Ever cuddled a lamb?" Sally asked with her eyes closed.

"No?" Sally assumed it was Paul. She smiled.

"This is how it feels to cuddle a lamb."