"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"SALLY FOR GOODNESS SAKES WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG!?"

Sally sighed and rolled her eyes as she ignored her mother question and started walking upstairs.

"AND WHO ARE THESE BOYS THAT BOUGHT YOU HOME?!"

"Not now Ma." Sally mumbled and walked up further.

"SALLY JEAN MORRIS! I ASKED YOU A QUESTION AND I WANT IT ANSWERED!"

Sally slammed her door room shut and locked it. She turned around and pressed her back against the door, and slowly slid down until her butt touched the floor. She put her legs against her chest and covered her face with her legs. She sighed and shook her head as her mom started knocking on the door.

"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

"GO AWAY MA!" Sally screamed in frustration. Her breath started to pick up as she hiccuped. She didn't even know she was crying. She wiped her tears and stretched her legs out. Sally rested her head against the door and closed her eyes. She sighed and decided to stand up.

Sally walked over to her dresser and took off her clothes to change into her comfy pajamas. Once she did, she turned on her radio and laid on her bed.

Sleepwalk by Santo & Johnny started playing and Sally sighed. Why is it so difficult for her mother to understand she just wants to be alone? Sally shook her head and closed her eyes.

It felt kind of like a meditation. Her thoughts started to fade away and she could feel herself feel less tense.

That was until she heard knocking on her window.