"MUM!"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"John?"

" 'ello, would you mind opening the window? It's kind of chilly out here." He whispered as his teeth trembled. Ringo opened the window and John basically threw himself in.

"Mate, what in God's name are you doing here?" Ringo whispered. "Oh, I'm sorry, was I interrupting something?" John wiggled his eyebrows. This made Sally scoff, roll her eyes, and turn around to sit on her bed.

"You better be quiet," Sally hissed. "Or I'm throwing you out the window." "Well that's not very nice." John pouted and sat himself on the floor next to Sally's closet. "And why are we whispering?"

"My mom doesn't know Ringo comes here. And if she sees that two boys are in my room, it will be the death of me." Sally explained.

"Ahhh, hiding things from mum." He smirked. "Well, wouldn't it be sad if I SCREAMED." John yelled. Sally threw herself on top of him and Ringo was quick to hit him repeatedly with Sally's pillow.

"Sally! What's the matter honey!" Sally's mom called out. "Nothing mom! Just saw a spider, that's all!" Sally's called back. She looked at John who was cackling, his face starting to turn red.

"One more thing out of your mouth and I am going to throw you out that window." Sally threaten him. He nodded and she slowly got off him, her hand still covering his mouth. She slowly took it off. John sat himself again and sighed. Then he opened his mouth and took a deep breath.

"MUM!"

Sally slapped him across the face and pulled his hair. Ringo grabbed the door knob and pressed his back against the door.

"SALLY? WHAT IS IT!"

"NEVERMIND MA!" Sally yelled back as she pulled John up and went to open the window.

"No no no no, not the window!" John yelped. Sally pushed him against the window, pushed his stomach, and he was laying on the roof. Sally closed the window and locked it. John did the middle finger and started climbing down the roof.

Sally sighed and threw herself on her bed. "Sorry about that." Ringo said and laid next to Sally.

"He's weird." She said. "And annoying."

Ringo chuckled and closed his eyes. Sally did the same. And they stayed like that for the rest of the afternoon.