"You guys are such boys"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Three hours later, everyone finished packing Sally's things. Mimi had left with her stuff, leaving the five kids alone at Sally's now old house. Sally stayed in her room, looking around just in case she had left anything behind. She entered the bathroom and checked that everything wasn't there. Once she was sure there wasn't anything left, she closed her bedroom door and walked downstairs.

Sally heard muffled voices on the kitchen, so with a furrowed eyebrows, she walked in the kitchen.

"What in God's name are you four doing?!" Sally wondered loudly as she watched the four boys sticking carrots on their teeth, as if those were their teeth. "You guys are such boys." Sally rolled her eyes, walking towards Ringo, and snatched the baby carrots off his hands.

"Oh we know that love, our cocks confirmed it eighteen years ago." John grinned as he took the carrots off his teeth and crunched them. Sally shook her head. "Unbelievable." She mumbled and ate a carrot, sitting down on one of the chairs. George then opened the fridge and took out three beers and a juice box. He gave the beers to the boys and the juice box to Sally.

"Cheers!" He said and they all clinked their drinks and drank. But then, all four of them, at the same time, spit out the drink, making Sally get off her seat and shrike, backing away. "Ugh this tastes like shitee!" George exclaimed and set the bottle down, along with the rest of the three boys. Sally giggled and sipped her juice box. Once they were all done, (and Sally having to clean the boys mess), Ringo lead the way out of the house. John had called shotgun, so Paul, Sally, and George had to sit in the back seat.

"Ready?" Ringo asked Sally as he looked at her through the rear view mirror. Sally nodded and looked out the window. "You'll be okay Sal." Paul whispered and grabbed her hand, running his thumb through her knuckles. Sally looked at him and nodded. Ringo backed away for the driveway and sped off to John's house.